Stolen Quirk....

A/N: The truth behind Tohru-san's missing quirk.

But first...

-OMAKE-

Like most married couples, Tohru and Fumiko do have their fair share of petty arguments.

And how do they cope after that....

Well...

Tohru:....

Fumiko:.....

They sit in the couch six feet away from each other.

As the both of them sat in silence, Mikoto (whose was five years old at the time), comes downstairs to sit next to them, unaware that his parents are fighting.

Mikoto: *Bored*...

Fumiko and Tohru looked at him, which brings them an idea they both were ironically thinking.

Fumiko: Mikoto Darling...

Mikoto: ???

Fumiko pulls out a snowman plushie from her pocket.

Mikoto: Ahhh~! ( ╹▽╹ ) 💞

Mikoto grabs it and sit next to his Mom. While he plays with the snowman, Fumiko pats his head while giving Tohru a smug look.

Fumiko: *Smug* Problem?

Tohru: (💢ಠ‿ಠ )

Two can play at that game...

Tohru gets off from the couch and walks into the kitchen. He comes back with a little something he knows Mikoto can never resist.

Tohru: Here you go, Snowflake~!

He pulled out a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream served with whip cream and sprinkles.

Mikoto: YAY~~! 💞 (≧▽≦) 💞

Mikoto sat next to his father while eating the ice cream. Tohru rustled Mikoto's hair while staring at Fumiko.

Tohru:...U Mad, Woman? ':D

Fumiko: (💢ರ╭╮ರ)

-PLUS Ultra-

-Flashback-

Tohru:.....

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!"

Fumiko: I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

Tohru could hear them shouting...

Screaming...

The screaming that was ringing in his ears was coming from his parents...they were arguing with Fumiko...

Mother: WHAT DO YOU GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!!!! BECAUSE OF YOUR RECKLESS HAZARD! MY SON...MY BABY BOY...HE'S...HE'S...

Father: Dear...Please calm down...Tohru-kun could hear you...

Tohru's mother begin to cry and started breaking down right in front of them.

She didn't care if the whole staff think she was hysterical. Her youngest son was in that hospital bed...

Utterly Broken...

He hasn't felt this torn up since...the day he learn one of best friends in Class 1-A, Shirakumo Oboro, was killed during an villain attack.

Geysis told him what happend. He was crushed by the news.

Aizawa and Hizashi took his death the hardest.

Dealing with the guilt of losing a friend was pretty painful...

But this incident of what was dealing with was almost as painful as that...