The Date

A/N: For the Holiday Break, Kenji takes Eito out on a date.

Eito was pouting.

Like really pouting. His cheeks were all puffed up and he looked very annoyed.

Kenji raised an eyebrow at his face. He immediately thought of a squirrel by just staring at that face Eito was making.

Kenji: What's with you?

He stopped playing with Lily who he was cuddling with awhile ago. The small bat made cute-like bat sounds as Kenji rubbed her head.

Eito: Keeeeeenji!!!

Kenji: What is it?

Eito: I want you to give me more attention!!!

Kenji: Eh? What brought this up?

Eito:....

Kenji then begin to think of Eito's attitude over the past few days... especially with the meeting of the new student, Kieran, and his little blood brother, Kiyoshi showing up out of nowhere.

Kenji: Don't tell me...you're jealous aren't you?

Eito gave him an accusing look from the question.

Eito: *Cough* Jealous?! Me?! NOOO!

Kenji:.... Your eyes look the another direction when you're lying.

Eito: Dangit!

Kenji: Geeze. You are just too easy to read...

Kenji sighed knowing this was probably his fault. He did mentally agreed that he will give Eito an chance. So he might up as well man up to it. No half-hearted feeling will make anything better.

Anything to break Eito from his manipulative self.

Kenji: Hey...

Eito: Eh?

Kenji wrapped his arms around the smaller boy which made him blushed.

Kenji: Do you know...you look cute when you're pouting...

Eito: O///O...R-Really?

There was a tone in Kenji's voice that made him sound seductive. Is this part of his charm of being a vampire.

Eito didn't even know...probably...?

Kenji: Yep...So cute that very alluring...and I like that in a person..

Eito: Oh wow~! Hey Kenji...

Kenji: Yes?

Eito:....

Kenji: Eito?

Eito wrapped his arms around the taller male and placed his head on Kenji's chest.

Eito: If I were to wake up in a red room, with no windows or doors...I wouldn't panic?

Kenji: Why?

Eito: Because I would be in your heart...

Kenji: Was that supposed to be a pick-up line?

Eito: Hehehe...Maybe~! Did you like it?

Kenji: Not really...

Eito: So cruel...

Kenji: Sorry but pick up lines nowadays are so cheesy that people hardly use them anymore. They're not even great to start up conversations.

Eito:...I guess that's true....

Kenji: Tell you what? How about I take you out on a date today?

Eito's sky blue eyes lighten up with the hearts swirling inside them.