Welp...

A/N: More fights for the final event. As Mikoto prepares to fight Todoroki but ends up running into someone he wish he never cross paths with.

After the whole situation with Lilac, the poor girl was sent to Recovery Girl to get the bruises and slashes checked out.

Present Mic made a phone call to Naomasa Tsukachi, the lie detective, to do a search at Eastwood home to find evidence that could also support Lilac's claim of abuse.

Mikoto: (I hope she's doing alright...She needs all the help we can get her...Lilac... You're parents were wrong about you. Without you, we would have never got it in the Sports Festival. We all would be sore on our butts without your healing abilities. You helped us. So no matter what anyone says...You are a hero.)

Mikoto, Sylvia, and Hein got back to the stadium to sit next to some of his classmates.

Jack: Hey! Where have you guys been?

Destiny: Yeah. You been gone for a while...

The three exchanged looks before making an minor agreement.

Mikoto: We'll tell you later. Right now...it's a little personal.

Destiny:....alright.

Souta: Well then. Sit back and relax. The next battle is about to start.

-Plus Ultra!-

Present Mic: AFTER A SHORT DELAY, WE FINALLY CAN GET BACK TO THE FESTIVAL! HERE WE ARE! STARTING FIRST, THE GIRL WITH CRYSTAL BLUE EYES THAT MATCHES HER WATER QUIRK. GIVE IT UP FOR LUNA ROSE FROM CLASS 1-C!!!

Luna: Oh boy...Here we go...I'm a little nervous. But I'm not going to back down from a fight! I'm here to win this thing like everyone else is!

Present Mic: NOW THAT'S SOME FIGHTING SPIRIT I LIKE TO SEE! NEXT UP! ALSO FROM CLASS 1-C! THE GIRL WITH EMOTIONLESS GREEN EYES WHOSE LAST NAME IS STILL YET TO BE REVEALED! ZOE!

Zoe: ...Hi.

Present Mic: IS THAT ALL SHE CAN SAY??!!

Mikoto: (Not much of a talker in front of crowd I guess...)

Present Mic: Now! Begin!

And there you have it. Water v.s plants.

Sure, Luna was at an disadvantage. But she was going to give it her all.

She manifested a large tidal wave and strikes it at Zoe. The smaller girl didn't move from her spot. At first, everyone thought she was going to take the hit full on...

Zoe: Absorb...

Luna: Huh?

Before Luna even realize what Zoe was saying, she stopped when she saw her water was being pulled from her and it was being sucked right into the other girl. Vines were coming out from her palms.

Luna: Nani?!! How?!

Present Mic: WHOA! THAT'S A SHOCKER! ZOE JUST SUCKED THE WATER RIGHT OUT OF LUNA!

Luna: H-How did you?

Zoe: Trumpet Creeper...

Luna: E-Excuse me?

Zoe: It's one of my special plants. Campsis radicans) is one option for a suckering vine that helps curb excess water. Ornamental grasses also spread quickly and sop up excess water. Good choices include sea oats (Chasmanthium latifolium), sedges (Carex spp.) and giant reeds (Arundo donax). In other words, you're just wasting your time making me more powerful.

Luna: *Annoyed* You just hit a nerve! How about this! Water Stiker! Hydro Blast!!!

Another water attack charged at Zoe, only to be blocked by something moving in front of her....