Internships Part 1

A/N: Everyone's internehips~!

Present Mic: WASSUP LISTENERS! WELCOME TO THE "Put Your Hands Up Radio Show!" With your host! ME! YAMADA HIZASHI!

Jack: So cool....

Present Mic: Now usually I would do my show on Friday Nights! But today is a little something special! I'm going to be interning a little future hero! Give it up for Jack Anderman!

Jack: 🎶HEY~~~! 🎶

Present Mic: Isn't he adorable~~~! Jack Anderman's quirk is music. It allows him to sing vocally and create large sounds of music! Espically the loud kind! He's kind of like son I never had!

Jack: Oh stop it Prese-I mean...Hizashi-san. You're making me blush!

Nice Save...

Present Mic: Today! we going to do some special training and maybe go on patrol later! So I can't stay around too long, Listeners! See you all on Friday!

Present Mic turns off the radio and looks at Jack.

Present Mic: How I do, little listener?

Jack: You did great sir! So when are going to do that special training you mentioned?

Present Mic: We can do that now if you like! We need to test out your quirk to see how vocal you are! Plus, we need to find a way to fix your headache problem.

Jack: Okay! Don't go easy on me sir! Bring me the pain!

Present Mic smirked. That's what he liked to hear.

Present Mic: Alright then! You'll be using your quirk at maximum volume!

Jack: 🎵YEEEEAH~~! 🎵

Present Mic: ...For the next four hours~~!

Jack:......WHAT?! :O

-Plus Ultra-

Luna looked around the docks for the hero she was interning with. But so fair...She couldn't find Selkie...

Luna: Where could he be...? Is he on the ship already...?

???: Are you interning here too?

Luna let out a yelp and looked behind her to see Tsuyu Asui, next to her with a finger on her lip.

Luna: E-Excuse me?

Tsuyu: Are you interning here too? With Selkie-san...?

Luna: Ah...Yeah...Hey... Aren't you one of those kids from Class 1-A...

Tsuyu: Hmm...Yes. I am...And you're from Class 1-C, Luna Rose. Correct?

Luna: Yes... That's me...Nice to meet you Asui-chan.

Tsuyu: Call me Tsu-chan...I liked to be called that.

Luna: (So blunt...) Oh...okay...

Tsuyu made a small smile as they were heard splashing sounds coming from the water near the docks. Suddenly, the seal hero had revealed himself.

Selkie: Hello Girls~~~!

Luna: OMG! It's Captain Selkie!

The Pro-Hero Selkie was well-known for his quirk, spotted seal as he keeps an watchful eye for villains in the water. Every young hero who had semi-aquatic quirks had admired him.

Luna: You're so cool, Selkie-san! I really looking forward to working with you sir!

Tsuyu: It's a pleasure to be here alongside you, Captain.