Keito

A/N: Bit of improvement on the relationship between Kenji and Eito.

Riku: So how was everyone else's internships?

Despite what happened to Mikoto, Sylvia, Souta, and Kenji's internship incident in Hosu City.

The rest of the classmate tried to brighten up the day with their own.

Luna: Mines was awesome! Captain Selkie is a confident, kind, and professional individual who prioritizes his hero work and protecting his crew. He has a tendency to try (and succeed in) making himself look cute despite his macho appearance, much to the annoyance of his sidekicks. But even so, he can be quite strict when the situation calls for it.

Zoe: Well it sounds like you had fun.

Luna: Oh I did. We did everything on the ship. We even patrol the harbors just in case. But then he did yell at us for slacking off but apologise when he realize we were taking a break.

Class 1-C: (So Stern...)

Destiny: Anything else...?

Luna:...Not much...Besides the fact that there were stowaways who stole cargo from a trade boat. When they happen upon the supposed criminal ship, Selkie goes without us to investigate. But somehow me and Tsuyu-chan from 1-A got involved...

Class 1-C: (Whoa!)

Guess Mikoto and Co. wasn't the only ones that had fought a villain.

Luna: But luckily, we managed to get the stolen goods back and had the villains arrested.

Zoe: Well at least you're alright.

Luna: Yep.

Hein: How about the rest of you....

Riku: I say Thirteen had exceeded my expectations. The USJ was the perfect place for training.

Chassy: We also went on patrols for a while ourselves.

Mio: But we didn't find anything wrong...but we did had to stop an thief from stealing an lady's purse.

Jack: Villains still do that...? Lame...

Zoe: Very lame...and pathetic.

Samuel: What about you Jack?

Jack: *Drained* Throats still hurts...had to go through four hours of screaming my head off while singing...I thought I was gonna crack...

Souta:.....It would be fun if you never spoke again.

Jack: YOU WANNA GO-?! Owww.....

Mikoto: Jack...Are you okay?

Jack: Throat...Hurts...happens when I overdo it...

Samuel: At least Present Mic took care of your headache problem.

Jack: Somewhat...Gck...Owww....

Souta: *Laughing*

Jack: Shut up!

The music notes turn scratchy and off-key.

Jack closed his mouth.

Souta: Pfft!

Mikoto: *Sighs*

Kelly: Ectoplasm was a steadfast and unrelenting hero to have intern with. Now I see why he is so popular.

Yin: *Nods*

Oka: Indeed~~~! He's almost like the supernatural viscous substance that is supposed to exude from the body of a medium during a spiritualistic trance and form the material for the manifestation of spirits.