Mikoto's Birthday Party~!

*POP*

Class 1-C: Happy Birthday Mikoto!!!

Mikoto's face brightens up with glee as he was soon surrounded by confetti, balloons, presents, and his classmates.

Today was Mikoto's 16th birthday and Class 1-C was throwing him a surprise party.

Mikoto: Ahh~! You guys shouldn't have~!

Sylvia: Don't worry about it, Mikoto! After all, it was your parents idea.

Speaking of Mikoto's parents, Tohru and Fumiko appeared. The father of the snow user was holding a blue and white cake with lots of icing filling inside. Hiroyuki the dog following close behind.

Mikoto: Dad! Mom! You guys actually showed up?!

Tohru: Of course, Kiddo! You know I would never miss your birthday....unlike somebody.

Fumiko gave him a small glare before going over to hug her son.

Fumiko: Happy Birthday, My Winter Child.

Mikoto: Thanks Mom...I'm just happy you came today.

Fumiko nodded. She finally decided it was best she put her son first before her work. She felt guilty for neglecting Mikoto's needs for a while and came along with Tohru.

Hiroyuki barked up to Mikoto who petted him on the head.

Mikoto: Good to see you too, boy. You been taking care of Dad?

Hiroyuki: Bark!

Mikoto took that as a yes.

Luna: Awww~! Cute puppy!

Destiny/Mio: Adorable!!!

Girls: Kawaii!!!

Oka: (So....Cute....)

Jack: (How come a dog can get the girls' attention but I can't?! No fair!)

Jack went into the corner growing mushrooms from his hair while some of his classmates ignored him as most of the girls begin to pet Hiroyuki, who begins to absorbs all the affection like a sponge.

Mikoto: Umm...Is he okay?

Samuel: He'll be fine...

Yin: Why is he growing mushrooms out of his head?

Kieran: Is that a new quirk?

Samuel: I'm not sure...

Kelly: There's only one person who uses mushrooms for a quirk and that's Komori-san from Class 1-B.

His classmates all surrounded him before giving him their presents.

Mikoto shown begin to open up each and every one.

Luna: Hope you like my ticket to the waterpark! It'll be a perfect day for once summer hits again.

Mikoto: Thanks! I can't wait!

Mio: Do you like my self-portrait of you?

Mikoto: *Smiles* It is amazing, Mimi-chan! One of your best paintings yet!

Mio: *Blushes* Thank you!

Jack: Their presents maybe good! But what about the headset I brought you! It's really expensive and plus...it has the snowman patterns on it. Also...It carries a whole lot of Christmas songs in it.

Mikoto just chuckled looking at the white headphones Jack brought him and nodded.

Mikoto: I like it Jack. Thanks.