Hide Under Bones

A/N: After a few days, Mikoto and his friends returned to school.

Mikoto: H-Hey guys...

Destiny: MI-KO-TO-KUN!

Mikoto: AHHHH!

Destiny appeared in front of his face with her cheeks puffed up into a pout and hands in her hips.

Destiny: How could you?!

Mikoto: Ummm...How could I what?

Destiny: You fought a villain...Well not one! But two villains singlehandedly all by yourself! So unfair!

Mikoto: Actually...I had help...

He looks into the direction of Souta and Kenji.

Souta was just reading a book while Kenji was being stalked by Eito...again.

Riku: Well that aside. Are you okay? We heard that you were sent to the hospital recently.

Mikoto: I'm okay for now. I just suffered a few scratches and bruises. But they healed overtime.

Riku: That's good to know...

Lilac: I'm sorry I couldn't help you with your former injuries Class Rep. I had an schedule appointment with Recovery Girl in Mustafa, Japan Hospital...so many homeless sick people there...I feel so bad...

Mikoto: That's okay...I can tell you were really busy....

Jack: But seriously dude! You actually managed to fight aganist two villains and survived!

Samuel: That is concerning...

Maria: How are you still alive, nya?!

Mikoto: ....Like I said...I had help...I didn't do it on my own...(Pretty sure if I did...I would've been dead...Me and Souta spent days at the hospital. Dad and Mom wouldn't stop worrying about me when they came to visit. I also got to meet Souta's older brother Shun.)

Meeting Deadly Scent was interesting.

Shun was totally different from Souta. Sure they looked alike but Shun was more kind, cheerful, and outgoing. According to Souta, Shun basically raised him.

Although for some reason, Deadly Scent reminded Mikoto of Ingenium. How far Iida-kun had to go through to avenge his brother. It made him wonder would Souta actually do the same thing if it was his brother that got attacked by Stain instead of Tensei.

.....it's possible...he even openly admitted it in the hospital...

Mikoto: (It must be nice having siblings....Oh well...I got Izuku~!)

Jack: Geez. I say this class sure is getting attention since the festival.

Hein: And what do you mean by that, Anderson-san?

Jack: Well first, thanks to Sylvia winning the festival...Now it feels like we're now being targeted by villains. Because according to Class Rep, didn't that Niko guy went after him personally...

That did get the attention of Mikoto and everyone else in the room.

Sylvia: Oh so now it's my fault?!

Jack: I-I didn't necessarily say that...

Haru: It...kind of sound like you were...

Akira: Y-Yeah...

Mikoto: Well...that is true...but why me....

Some of his classmates lay down some hints.

Eito: Maybe it's because your the Yuki-Onna's son...