Punishment

A/N: Bakugo is in so much trouble~! Big Time!

After being lead into the Teachers Lounge, Aizawa told Bakugo to sit in the seat in front of him.

The boy still had a grumpy look on his face from this morning.

But Aizawa didn't care either way. They were here for a reason.

Bakugo: I want a do-over!

Erasherhead raised an eyebrow.

Erasherhead: Excuse me?

Bakugo repeated what he said.

Bakugo: I want a do-over!

Erasherhead: The practical exams were graded pass or no pass, Bakugou. And you passed. There's nothing for you to make up.

Bakugo: That's bullshit and you know it! I want to retake the exam without Deku fucking everything up and Snowball getting in my way.

Erasherhead had enough of this kid. Doesn't Bakugo even realize the position he's in right now.

Erasherhead: And who are you to make demands?

Bakugo: Hah?

Erasherhead: Bakugo. Ever since you came to U.A. You make demands, shout them loud enough, throw a tantrum until you get what you want. Is that how you deal with teachers? Is that how you expect to deal with me?

Bakugo went quiet. The note of danger in his voice is gentle compared to what villains get, and Aizawa carefully controls it as it trickles into his voice.

Bakugo: No! I...

Erasherhead: Bakugo...Do you have any idea why you're here...?

Bakugo:....

Erasherhead: Humor Me. Do you understand why I brought you here inside the teacher's lounge? It's because you're in big trouble.

Bakugo: HAH?!

Erasherhead: During the practical exam, you physically assaulted Midoriya in front of everyone.

Bakugo:....S-So...? He's fine now...

Erasherhead: Do you have any idea that your explosions had enough impact to break his ribs?

That was enough to send Bakugo back into submission. Break Deku ribs...? Sure he probably left many scars and burns on the other. But never did he thought that his quirk would actually cause an brutal injury like this.

Erasherhead: According to recovery girl, you burned some of his skin to fracturing bones that likable enough to puncture his heart. That alone could've been enough to kill him.

Hearing that made Bakugo gone pale. No...that couldn't have happened. Deku...Deku shouldn't have been in his way and that would've never happened...right?

Erasherhead: Luckily, Recovery Girl is able to heal him or else there would be a fifty percent chance of an open heart surgery.

Bakugo:....

Erasherhead: We notify his mother about this. She says she wants you to stay away from her son at all costs or else...You'll be facing serious consequences.

Bakugo: (What...No...I...)

Erasherhead: Then there's Yukimura.

Bakugo clicked his tongue.

Bakugo: What the hell did I do to Snowball?! I didn't do jack shit to him. He attacked me first. He's the one who should be trouble! Not Me!

Aizawa gave him a look that told him to shut up.