What?!!!

A/N: Oh No....

Mikoto was taking Kota and Sora back to the camp site!

That's when he heard Mandalay's telepathic quirk reach his ears.

Mandalay: Yukimura-kun! Please tell me that Kota-kun and Sora-kun are with you?!

Mikoto: Yes! They're safe...

Kota was in his arms while Sora was a few inches ahead of him. He heard Mandalay let out an sigh of relief.

Mandalay: Oh Thank God...

Mikoto: What's going on your end, Malanday-san!

Mandalay: One of villains is keeping us on the ropes! I need you to make sure Kota and Sora are back at the campsite safe and sound....wait...

Mikoto: What is it?

Mandalay: Yukimura...Do not go back to the training ground! I repeat! Do not go back there!

Mikoto: Why?!

Mandalay: Because... Multiple villains are there...

Mikoto: (Oh Fuck!) Then I'm going to where Aizawa-Sensei and Geysis-Sensei are at!

Mandalay: Okay! I have spoken to your teachers! They gave me the message to allow you all to fight the villains and protect anyone within the radius of the woods. Just don't go near the areas of the flames or the posionous gas!

Mikoto: Okay Ma'am!

Mandalay: Please...Kota-kun...Sora-kun...Yukimura-kun...Please be careful...just please be careful....

Mandalay's quirk wears off as Mikoto stopped and looked around.

The forest was too quiet...

Sora: Mr. Snowball?

Mikoto looked down at the blonde boy.

Mikoto: Yes Sora?

Sora: Why we stopped? Shouldn't we get back to the others?

Mikoto didn't answer as he looked around the thick trees. Something was wrong...

Mikoto: Well Yes Sora...But...We're gonna have to take precaution in this woods.

Sora: *Confused*...Why?

Mikoto: Because everytime the forest goes quiet, a predator is nearby...

Kota:.....

Sora: Y-You mean that....

Mikoto: A villain is here...

Mikoto gently picks up Sora and along with Kota. He wraps them in his long blue scarf to protect them. He then  lunges for the trees. Like a ninja, he uses a stealth mode to keep them all hidden.

Kota was quietly whimpering on Mikoto's long sleeve shirt as the snow user looked at him.

Mikoto: Are you okay?

Kota: He...He helped me...

Mikoto: Eh?

Kota was crying on his chest as Mikoto and Sora was astounded by this.

Kota: I-Is he going to be okay...? He helped me....W-What if something happens to him...I'll...never get the chance to apologise....

That's when Mikoto immediately knew he was talking about Izuku. On the outside, Mikoto gave a small smile to Kota and nodded.

Mikoto: He....He'll be fine...I'm not sure myself is...He has the heart of a hero....he's too stubborn to die.

Kota:...