Class 1-C???

"I AM HERE!!!"

Mikoto could only stare in shock to see All-Might appear before him telepathically through the letter.

All Might: Mikoto Yukimura was it? I heard so many great things from you~!

He sighs hopelessly. Probably from his mother no doubt.

All Might: Here's the score of well you did on the test. You scored a number of twenty five villain points and ten rescue points...

He cringes at that.

It's not that many points. Everything happend so fast he wasn't able to check up with the others due to some reasons...

All-Might: Fret not my boy, you may not have score enough points but...I can see a lot of potential in you. The other pro heroes who were watching saw it too. We all decided it would be a disaster if we let such potential go to waste!

Hope begin to strike through him...Is it possible...He still have a chance...

All-Might: That's why... congratulations, Mikoto Yukimura. You have passed the U.A exam with flying colors and will be transferred into one of the Heroics Classes.

Mikoto and his father looked at each other with sheer happiness as Mikoto started to cheer as his father hugged him in glee.

Mikoto: I DID IT! I DID IT DAD! I GOT IN!

Dad: I know! I know! I'm so proud of you son! Your mother will be too when she gets the news.

Mikoto nodded but then he stopped to think for a minute.

Which Heroics class will he be in...?

Class 1-A?

Class 1-B?

That's when he saw his schedule on the letter...

It's says he will be spend his first year at U.A as a student in Class 1-C.

Wait...

What?

Class 1-C?

When did that classroom ever became part of the Heroics Department?

-Plus Ultra~!-

It was the first day of school as Mikoto Yukimura gave his father of wave of goodbye to get to U.A.

He couldn't be late on his day of school. That would leave in a bad impression.

On his way to school, he caught up to Izuku, who was wearing the same U.A uniform as he was.

Deku: Miichan!

Mikoto: Izuku! Did you made it...Into the Heroics Department?

Deku: I-I did! I actually got in...

Mikoto: Cool! Me too! Which class are you in?

Deku: Class 1-A...You?

Mikoto:.. I'm in Class 1-C...Bummer...

Deku: O-Oh...

Mikoto saw his friend had a sad look on his face...You can tell from utter disappointment on his face that he really wanted Mikoto to be with him in the same class.

Deku: I'll miss you...

Mikoto's heart scrunched up. What did he do to deserve such a good friend like this?!

Mikoto: I'll miss you too buddy...

The two got to school and went inside the faculty to look for their own classrooms.