Time To Battle~~~!

After the fight with Souta and Shinsou, everyone else begin to prepare for the finals.

Throughout this time some tried to psych themselves out and train a little for the finals while others tried to relax. Sometime later. The next battle had started.

-Plus Ultra!-

Present Mic: HERE WE ARE. THE SECOND BATTLE! THE MYSTERIOUS ONLY KNOWN VAMPIRE AT U.A AND IN CLASS 1-C, KENJI KYUKETSU!!!!

Kenji: Did he really had to say all that out loud...?

Present Mic: V.S THE LOVER BOY FROM ALSO CLASS 1-C, EITO KOISHI!!!

Eito: S'up Bitches~!!!

Present Mic: LET'S BE REAL PEOPLE! Eito may look like a real charmer! Attraction. Good Looks. Buuuuut! Don't fall for his charms. He cunning and manipulative! Like a spider with flies, He has ways to lure you all into his web of lies!

Eito: Now that's hurtful.... Don't make me sound like a bad person...

Class 1-C: (That's because it's true...)

Present Mic: Now begin!

Eito: Oh Kenji-kun~! You wouldn't hurt your 'defenseless' boyfriend would you?

This earn him from snorts.

Destiny: (Boi, you ain't defenseless. Quit Lying.)

Samuel: (Why the fuck you lying...?)

Sylvia: (Why you always lying...?)

Jack: (Like OMG. Stop fucking lying.)

Kenji: Yes I would and you're not my boyfriend.

Eito smirks cockily.

Eito: Oh yeah~?

Eito then used his quirk. He gave a wink smile at Kenji before hearts came out from his eyes and send them towards the vampire.

Kenji: (Gross...)

Kenji used his speed to dodge every last heart symbol flying towards him.

Eito: So fast! Alright! Take this!

He puts his finger into a heart shape.

Eito: FEEL THE POWER OF LOVE! LOVE BEAM!!!!

Everyone watched in shock as a pink beam came from out of his palms aiming for the vampire once again but was soon overwhelmed by Kenji appearing behind him.

Eito: W-What?

Kenji: Sheesh. You are just too easy.

The vampire kicks Eito right in the side of his body sending him flying out of the ring.

Present Mic: EITO IS OUT OF BOUNDS! KENJI KYUKETSU MOVES ON.

The crowd cheers as Class 1-C shake their heads knowingly.

Sylvia: It was kind of obvious.

Haru: Y-Yeah...

Maria: Pretty Much, Nya!

Destiny: Definitely.

Hein: No objections from me.

Akira: S-Same...

Hein: Would anyone like to give a demonstration of this battle?

Jack spoke up before anyone could.

Jack: Kyuketsu saw through Eito's deception and beat my buddy out of the tournament. At least Eito tried.

Mio: He didn't even had to use his vampire powers to beat him.

Luna: Just relied on speed.

Riku: Although, Eito's quirk works better when it's underground. But I have a feeling Eito wasn't taking this battle too seriously...