The U.A Sports Festival?!

A/N: The Sports Festival is coming and Class 1-C is not pleased when they heard what the school has in store for Class 1-A...

Everyone was inside the classroom once again chatting among themselves until Homeroom starts with Present Mic going over to his desk to get to make an announcement.

Present Mic: Now that I got your attention. I would like to announce that the U.A.’s Sports Festival is approaching.

Zoe: No way!

Present Mic: Yes Way!

Mikoto: (Already?! Especially what happened at the USJ a while ago...)

Present Mic: It will be held in two weeks. If you want to participate. Now will be your chance to get scouted by the pros. Naturally, you’ll gain experience and popularity if you’re picked by a big-name hero.

This earn some grins and smirks from most of the classmates. Finally, their chances to prove themselves.

Present Mic: Remember, little listeners. This event happens once a year, so you have three chances. Show them what you’re made of~~~!

 A loud cheer of ‘yeah!’ resounds through the classroom. While some are saying it only half-heartily while a few a remain silent.

Mikoto smiled knowing it’s a great chance but he can’t help feeling a bit anxious.

He already knows he’s strong but not as nearly as strong as those in
Class 1-A.

But that doesn't mean he's going to withdraw from the Sports Festival.

According to Present Mic, he and everyone else has two weeks to train. Even if it's just a short amount of time, he will be sure to make the most of it.

Sylvia: This is so exciting!

Destiny: You know it girl! I'm so pumped up for this Sports Festival!

Jack: Me too! I definitely looking forward to win! Especially when I kick Souta's ass!

Souta: *Rolls eyes* When pigs fly...

Riku: Well...If we want to prepare for the Sports Festival. How about we all train together?

Everyone thought that was a good idea...since most of them get along.

Chassy: We can even use one of the school's facilities to train.

Samuel: Gym then...?

Riku: Maybe...Or how about Geysis' training area? He did say he was gonna break us all to our limits to become heroes.

Luna: ARE YOU CRAZY?! HE'LL KILL US!

Riku: What?...It was worth a thought...

Chassy: As much as Geysis-Sensei sounds like a good idea...But I don't want to be killed...

Sylvia:.....Alright then....Now what?

Oka: I got a better idea...

Class 1-C: No Thank You...

Oka: But you didn't even hear what I want to say...

Jack: We're fine with letting you keep your dark thoughts to yourself.

Eito: Literally.

Oka: *Dark Glare* One day...I will sue some buttons in your eyes...

Class 1-C: (IS SHE THREATENING US?!!)

Mio: *Gulps*

Samuel: Scary....

Jack: *Shaken* P-Please stop glaring at us...