Senpai?!

A/N: The winner of the best dormitory is Luna, who got at least four votes. Haru and Zoe are tied up in second place with only one vote.

Mikoto: E-Eh? Who are you...?

Kyan:.....My name is Kyan...Kyan Otonashi...from Class 3-C...

Mikoto: O_O

Kyan: You are strong...very strong....very capable enough to become a hero...

Mikoto: Uh...thanks...

Kyan:.....We'll be meeting again soon....

Before Mikoto could ask anymore questions, the older boy turned down the hall and disappeared...

Mikoto:......What just happened...?

-Plus Ultra-

The next day was pretty confusing for Mikoto as he told his friends what just happened...

Sylvia: So you meet one of Class 3-C students?!

Haru: At night...?

Kenji: in our dorms...?

Souta: Sleeping....?

Mikoto: I have no idea...It just all so confusing...at first I thought he was an intruder...or maybe an secret villain...but he didn't even bother to attack me or show any hostility. He just asked what time it was and introduced himself...

Souta: Wow...what an weirdo...

Sylvia: For once I agree...Who just sleeps on the floor then wakes up and ask what time it is. Like really?

Mikoto: It's still hard to believe he's one of our Senpai.

Haru: Yeah....I never even met anybody in that class.

Unlike Class 3-A, who are known as, one of greatest and strongest of all the hero classes at U.A, espically when they have the big 3 (Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki) there.

U.A.'s Big Three represents the top hero candidates in all of Japan. They did not rank well in their second-year U.A Sports Festival and their strange personalities don't leave a strong impression on anyone.

Especially Mirio's quirk, permeation, strips him naked from his clothes startling everyone at the festival.

Mikoto still has nightmares about that from middle school...

However, the trio possesses extremely powerful quirks that they have worked hard to master them in order to become the three very best students at U.A. High. During their senior year, Nejire and Tamaki were the first to gain recognition throughout Japan. Mirio was the last of the three to be recognized as the top hero candidate, and thus the trio is known as the Big 3 of U.A. Highschool.

Class 3-C was more of an mysterious group for students like no others. To most rumors, they were known as...

"The Secret Students"

Every year, each batch of students is slightly different from previous years in that class.

In Some years, some students have the class from "you know where" and other years you are pinching yourself because you get the dream class.

Like Class 1-A, 2-A, and 3-A...

However from a couple of years ago, from Class 1-C through 3-C...there was just another GED classrooms.

Souta had remembered what Shinsou had said back at the festival...

Until the teachers at U.A decided to change that....