Family Dinner

Fuyumi: Ah! Welcome home, Dad!

Endeavor:....Yeah...

Mikoto and Tohru were also there in the family home. Though they felt more awkward being around Shouto's home, especially since Endeavor is around.

Endeavor: Good day to you... Ashikaga.

Tohru:....Ah...The pleasure is all mine...

Endeavor:....

Tohru:....

If you think the relationship between Endeavor and Fumiko was bad. It's definitely worst between both him and Tohru.

Back then, the two adults never got along due to Endeavor pulling a quirkless discrimination aganist the other male.

But for now, Tohru was letting bygones be bygones.

Endeavor: I see your wife didn't show up.

Tohru: Afraid so...Fumiko refused to show up despite the invitation, she even said it herself...

"I refuse to go anywhere near that Flaming-Headed Bitch even if you force me to go to a hero cooperation center."

Unquoted...

Mikoto: *Icy Tone* I don't blame her.

Endeavor:....

Fuyumi: O-Oh...I see...so that explains why she's not here! A-Anyway! Congratulations on your win against High-End, Dad!

Endeavor:.....Thanks...

While Fuyumi was happily greeting him, her brothers are not too welcoming as Shouto sarcastically compliments his father's new scar.

Shouto: That's a nasty scar you got there...

Endeavor:....

Shouto: *Slurps on some soba* Sluuuuuurp!

Natsuo: Sluuuuuuurp!

Tohru: Eh?! Natsuo! Shouto!

Mikoto: Sluuuuuuurp!

Tohru: *Whines* Mikoto! Not you too!

Fuyumi: Guys! Uncle! Please Stop Them!

Tohru: G-Gomen! I don't they'll listen to me when they're in this state, Fuyumi-chan!

Natsuo, Mikoto, and Shouto continue to be unenthusiastic around him as Tohru became more awkward and Fuyumi becomes more frantic and Enji voices he can hear them.

Natsuo:....Sorry Uncle...Fuyumi...I can't take this anymore.

Natsuo, unable to handle the tense situation, gets up to leave the room.

Enji stops him by grabbing him by the arm.

Natsuo: Let go.

Endeavor then tells him that if he has something to say, he can just say it. Stirred on by this, Natsuo unleashes his feelings onto his father.

Natsuo: SHUT UP! Even if Mom and Fuyumi have seemingly forgiven you! I don't! I still see you as still the same person who neglected his children and left us to listen to our mother screaming and Shouto crying!!! Not to mentioned what you done to Touya-Nii as well!!!

Fuyumi: Natsuo!

And that just because Enji defeated a powerful villain, does not mean he has made up for what he has done.

Natsuo rants to his father as his siblings, Tohru, and Mikoto watched on. Enji's responds to this.

Endeavor: I'm going to face my past and atone for it...