Secret?

A/N: Mikoto meets All-Might to discover a shocking secret. Along the way, Mikoto ends up meeting Izuku's other childhood bullies.

Mikoto wasn't happy about learning that Izuku broke his finger in order to prove Erasherhead that he can still keep going.

But he could hardly blame him.

Izuku was stubborn.

He went through years of bullying from Kacchan and others. They all told him to give up on his dreams because of his quirkless status.

But...He never gave up...

No matter how many times he got beat up.

Ignored.

Treated like shit.

Pummeled to the brink of death.

He never gave up on his dreams.

To makes things worse, he also learned from the others that Bakugo tried to attack Izuku in front of everyone demanding an explanation!

Luckily, for the first time ever, the teacher, Erasherhead stepped in and stop him using his erasing quirk and bind the asshole before a fight can break out.

Mikoto: (Tch. Izuku don't owe him anything if he keeps acting like he's king of the world. It's about time someone kicks him off the high horse.)

He wanted to hug Erasherhead for sticking up for Izuku. But then recoils himself at the thought. Because according to Uraraka and the others. The man was known to be very strict and scary...

So hugging him was definitely out of the question. Maybe when they meet in person one day, he'll find someway to show his gratitude.

Speaking of Izuku, Mikoto was asked by him to meet him at Dagobah Beach.

He remembered that beach. Didn't Izuku mentioned that where he was training for the last ten months?

He also mentioned that someone was training him and he wanted Mikoto to meet this person.

Mikoto: I wonder who this person even is...if he was able to train Izuku for the last ten months at the beach, this mentor of his must be pretty strong.

???: H-Hey!

Mikoto: What the?

Interrupted from his thoughts, he turned his head to see two people that looked awfully familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.

But then when he got a good look at them....

He now realized who they were and his confusion turned to scorn.

The two boys running up to him were Bakugo's former lackeys from middle school. Who were also responsible for bullying Izuku all his life.

He don't know their names because last time he checked. All Bakugo ever called them were extras.

Although Izuku once told him one of them was named 'Tsubasa'. Some kid with a wing quirk from what he heard. But it's unknown what happened to him since Mikoto never met him before. One day, he mysteriously vanished right before Izuku and Katsuki got into their middle school years.

To be honest, Mikoto thinks everyone forgotten about Tsubasa...Not even Bakugo bothers to mention him.

The other two extras' names had yet to be identified.

But one of them was called 'Fingers' though...for having a finger quirk...

Ironic...

Mikoto: Well well well, if it isn't Tweedledee and Tweedledum~!