Rescue Operation Part 3

After Izuku ends the call with his mom. Tenya had apologizes for punching him though Mikoto told him if he did it again, he'll freeze him in a threatening tone which was really concerning for his own.

Momo and Tenya had to remind Izuku, Mikoto, Sylvia, Kenji, Shouto, Souta, and Eijiro that they are going with them to ensure that they do not engage in combat.

The group of Class 1-A and Class 1-C students follow Momo’s device and board a train to the location the device is detecting.

On the train, Izuku asks Shouto and Eijiro if they told the rest of the class about the plan.

Shouto and Eijiro reply that they did although the class still tried to stop them from going through with the plan; even Ochako tried to dissuade them by saying Katsuki will feel disgraced at being saved by everyone.

Mikoto couldn't help but agree with her...especially since he saw what happened heck at the final exam. Bakugo's superiority complex can be a killer sometimes.

Shouto: You guys can still turn back if they want to. However, Eijiro is resolute in rescuing Katsuki just as Mikoto and the others are resorting into rescuing Haru and Yin.

Souta: Fuck that.

Kenji: We didn't came all this way for nothing.

Sylvia: Our classmates needs us.

Mikoto: So we're going. Don't try and talk us out of it.

Shouto: Very well.

Iida:....

Izuku thinks back to the phone call between him and his mother before leaving to rescue Katsuki. Izuku tells his mother that he is All Might’s successor and as the successor, he cannot sit back and relax.

Deku: It is too late for him to turn back...

-Plus Ultra-

While All Might, Endeavor, Best Jeanist and Edgeshot start a strategy meeting with Naomasa regarding Katsuki’s and Yin's rescue operation at the Police Station.

From two hours of traveling, the group depart from the train and follow the device which brings them to a place called Kamino Ward a place in Yokohama City in the Kanagawa Prefecture.

Deku: So this is the Kamino Ward?

Shouto: There sure is a lot of people...

Kirishima: So those guys are hiding somewhere in the city? Where are they Yaoyorozu?!

Momo: Wait a minute!

Mikoto: Kirishima! What happened to the part of 'not fighting them'?!

Kirishima:....Sorry.

Momo: From hear on out, we have to be very very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember?

Sylvia: True. There could be villains anywhere in the city...

Kenji: At that rate, we'll be easy targets.

Deku: Okay then. So we gotta be covert!

Shouto: That's making you stand out more, Midoriya.

Iida: We won't be able to scout so easily...

Mikoto: So what should we do now that we're near the enemy's location?

Kirishima: Yeah. What should we do...

Momo: I think I got an idea...

Iida: What is it?

Momo points at a nearby clothing shop.

Souta:.....No.

Mikoto: Oh come on Souta. It'll make infiltration easier as well as to prevent the League of Villains from recognizing us.

Souta:......

Sylvia: (It has been a while since I shopped for something...Oka better not say damn word about this if she finds out...I am not a bimbo!)

-Later-

The disguised group exit the clothing shop.

Izuku was dressed like some delinquent punk version of Tony Stark.

Deku: HEY YOU!

Mikoto was dressed like the famous K-pop Singer, Jonhyun. Cue the white hair.

Mikoto: *Wink* Applause~~~!

Shouto looked a little like Sasuke Uchiha. Exact you can see some white hair in the wig and look more fashionable.

Shouto: Oh I see. Disguises.

Sylvia was basically Scarlett Johansson and Momo was Shaundy from Saint Rows.

Sylvia: I'm good looking and famous~!

Momo: That's right!

Kenji was dressed like a vampire from the late 1800's. Basically Dracula.

Kenji: I don't look half bad...

Iida looked like a Butler.

Iida: What with these clothes?

Kirishima and Souta were gangsters. They look identical except that Souta didn't have horns and his jacket was dark blue.

Kirishima: I'll tell ya later.

Souta: I look ridiculous.

Deku: Hey You! Hey You!

Kirishima: No! You're gotta to push your jaw out!

Mikoto: Izuku is going to receive the most attention at this rate.

Sylvia: I have a feeling you will too....

Iida: THERE'S A LADY WITH A HUGE RACK OVER THERE!

Kenji: Pfft. *Trying his best not to laugh*

Momo: Kids these days would stand out at the shopping district at night, right.

Shouto: Yaoyorozu-san, wouldn't it been free if you use your creation to make this?

Souta: I agree with weirdo over here. Why didn't you do that.

Momo begin to get all flustered.

Momo: T-That would be against the rules?!

Kenji/Sylvia: Rules?

Momo: If I make anything I want with my quirk, then the circulation of money and... That's right, as a citizen! I must increase the flow of money In the economy!

Sylvia:......Huh...

Shouto: I see...

Souta: What a strange rich woman she turned out to be...

Kenji: So innocent...

Kirishima: I guess she just wanted to go inside the Donki shop, huh?

Mikoto: Yep and...Hey what's that?

They all looked up to see a broadcast of the public apology issued by U.A. The video clip shows Nedzu, Vlad King, Geysis, and Aizawa logizing for failing to protect the students from the villain attack at the training camp as well as their shortcomings.

One of the journalists questions what measures U.A. is taking to address the matter. Nedzu had replied that they are taking strong measures to guarantee the safety of their students by strengthening U.A.’s security and re-examining U.A.’s crime prevention system. 

However, the people watching are not satisfied with their apology or measures to protect the students and are still displeased with them due to U.A. not trying to actually protect their students.

Momo: Oh My God....

Mikoto:....Well this is bad...

Kenji: Yeah...At this rate...U.A. will soon being treated like criminals...

Deku:.....

???: Oh Goody! Goody! I'm here on a nice walk into town but I never thought I run into you guys~!

They all stopped in their tracks upon hearing the familiar voice. They all slowly turned their heads.

Deku: T-TOGA HIMIKO?!

Toga: Aw~! You remember me?! Hi Izuku, babe!

Mikoto: (Of all people...What is she doing here?!)