The Fight.....

Kirishima: I was thinking of a way to save Bakugo.

Eijiro and Shouto reveal that at the hospital yesterday, they overheard a conversation between All Might, the Police Force and Momo.

Momo then explains that Yosetsu planted a transmitter she created onto one of the villains and hands a device to All Might that will allow him to locate the transmitter.

All Might had applauded Momo's growth and finds her to be worthy of being a hero, asking her to leave the rescue of Katsuki to him.

Momo: With a classmate in danger, it is frustrating to only be able to help this way.

Kirishima: Even if All Might is willing to help..we should at least do something.

Iida: Does this mean...You're going to use Yaoyorozu-san to make another receiver.

Shouto:...What if it does?

Tenya gritted his teeth remembering the trouble he caused for Manual back at Hosu City because of his reckless behavior. No...He won't allow anymore of his classmates to get hurt.

He then deduces Eijiro because he believed he wanted Momo to create a device for themselves so that Class 1-A can rescue Katsuki themselves.

Iida: This is what All Might said! We should leave the rescue of Bakugo be left to the Pro Heroes! You'll only cause trouble, you idiots!

Kirishima: We know that!!!

Iida: ?!

Eijiro is tired...tired of being unable to do anything especially what happened to Bakugo.

Kirishima: But I couldn't do anything!

Mina: Eijiro...

Sero:...

Tokoyami:....

Tsuyu:....

Kirishima: After that I've heard that my friend was being targeted. I couldn't do anything! If I can't do anything now! Then I'm won't a man nor a hero anymore!

Deku:....

Class 1-A:....

Denki: Kirishima...Please...We're in a hospital. Please calm down...It's fine to feel strongly about these things but--

Tsuyu: Iida is correct...If you all go against the law like this...Then you are no better than villains...

Eijiro's body was shaking...

Kirishima:....Iida, you're correct, all of you are correct...But...

He turned to Midoriya...

Kirishima: Midoriya...Your hand can still reach right...? We can still go save him!

Eijiro encourages Izuku to go through with the plan as it will allow him to reach and save Katsuki. Izuku gives Tenya a pleading look, but Tenya is hesitant as he knows full well about the consequences they will face.

-Meanwhile-

Mikoto:......So...What do we do...? Haru is missing and Yin has been taken...

Sylvia: I guess the only thing we could do is rescue them...

Riku: What?!

Chassy: No...You guys can't.

Souta glared at them.

Souta: What do you mean by that?

Riku: You should leave it to the Pros. They know what they're doing.