Victory!!!!

At the crossroad, Ryukyu orders Akari and Nejire to blast her and Rikiya onto the ground with everything she has.

Akari: Here goes nothing. Ready Nejire-chan?

Nejire: Ready!

Ochako releases her Quirk's effect as Akaria and Nejire blasts Ryukyu and Rikiya with their Quirks.

BOOM!!!

The combined weight of Ryukyu and Rikiya along with the force of the two girls' sparks and shockwave is enough to make the crossroad collapse, causing Ryukyu's group along with Rikiya to fall down into the Shie Hassaikai's underground where they land in the middle of the battle between Izuku, Mikoto, and Kai Chisaki.

Deku: Uraraka-chan?! Tsuyu-chan?!

Mikoto: Girls?!

Uraraka: Wait...a minute...

Luna: What is it?

Uraraka: If Deku-kun is there...then who is...?

Ochako and Tsuyu are shocked that the Izuku they saw above was.......

Niko: Hi~~~!

Toga: *Waves*

Luna:...

Mio:...

Zoe: We been tricked...

Toga Himiko, Niko, Juurou, Twice, and a copied version of Atsuhiro Sako are above ground.

In the underground, they let the copy out, then Jin made copies of himself to dig a hole to the surface where Toga transformed into Izuku to trick Ryukyu's group.

Twice is glad that the Heroes showed up today as it allowed them to identity the "core" of Chisaki's operation which is Eri and they plan to snatch her. Twice orders the Atsuhiro copy to go and snatch Eri.

Everyone couldn't believe it. The League of Villains had manipulate the Heroes into taking down Overhaul.

Atsuhiro goes to snatch Eri which surprises Ryukyu's group.

Mikoto: Eri-chan!!! *Jumps*

Mikoto jumps in the air and went after the villains.

Destiny: Class Rep!

Izuku tells Ochacko that he is leaving Sir Nighteye to them as he goes help Mikoto to rescue Eri.

However, Chisaki prevents Izuku and Mikoto from reaching her with a rock pillar and he grabs her.

Chisaki is annoyed with everything being ruined and seeing the hole, an opportunity of escape, prepares his escape by reconstructing a large and long rock pillar to take him to the surface.

Izuku and Mikoto refuses to let Chisaki get away. As they head for the surface, Mirio Togata's cape caught by debris, which Chisaki finds sickening. By instinct, Eri grabs Mirio's cape after remembering Mirio's kinds words.

"A hero uses his cape to wrap up a hurting girl whose suffering and in pain!!!"

Eri:...

Suddenly, Eri begins emitting a strange energy which starts affecting Chisaki.

Mikoto: Whoa...

Deku: Eri-chan...

Overhaul: ERI!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!

Eri's quirk...has awaken...

Eri is later revealed to be the granddaughter of the Shie Hassaikai's boss, whose daughter cut ties with them after a dispute over her marriage.