....Why???

While Aizawa and Geysis helps to rescue the remaining students from there different classes, Ochako, Hein, Lilac, Zoe, and Tsuyu all gathered to arrive at the Vanguard Action Squad's rendezvous point.

Hein: Oh no! Oh no! I hope we're not too late!

Lilac: They have to be around here somewhere!

Zoe: Look! There they are!

However, once they arrived there...

...They realize that they are too late as Katsuki has been captured.

Hein: No...It can't be...

Lilac: Why...Why them...?

Zoe/Tsuyu:....

Uraraka: D-Deku-kun...?

Hein: Yukimura-kun?

The call for the two boys fell on deaf ears as Izuku continues howling in grief while Mikoto cried his eyes out.

Deku: NOOOO! KACCHAN!!!

Mikoto: Why?! WHY?! YIN!!!!!!

Their classmates tried to console them.

Fifteen minutes after the League of Villain's attack is over, medical teams arrive to heal the injured students and firefighters extinguish the fires.

The Vanguard Action Squad's attack resulted in more than fourty students receiving injuries and caused the capture of Bakugo Katsuki and Hamada Yin as well as the disappearance of Ragdoll from the Wild Wild Pussycats.

The Police Force arrive and immediately arrest Muscular, Moonfish and Mustard.

However, these arrests don't amount to the failure of protecting two students from being kidnapped.

The Vanguard Action Squad's attack on the training camp resulted in more than fourty students receiving injuries. Of the male 1-A students, Izuku, Mezo, Fumikage and Shouto are injured and Katsuki is kidnapped, while the other nine are uninjured.

Mina is the only female 1-A student to receive no injuries during the attack, as Ochaco and Tsuyu both suffered minor wounds, Momo received a head injury, and Kyoka and Toru were knocked unconscious due to Mustard's gas. Of the 1-B students, only Itsuka, Yui, and Neito escaped injury.

Tetsutetsu was shot by Mustard's gun, while Ibara, Juzo, Kojiro, Kosei, and Sen are shown falling to Mustard's gas. Nirengeki, Yosetsu, and Reiko are also shown among the students who were injured but escaped Mustard's attack.

By process of elimination, the other
1-B victims of Mustard's gas were Kinoko, Manga, Shihai, Pony, Togaru, Hiryu, Setsuna, and Jurota.

In Class 1-C, Mikoto, Haru, and Akira are the only male students to not receive any injuries. While Maria and Oka are the only female students.

Kelly was shot by Juurou's gun. Chassy was stabbed a few times by Miyumi's knife.

Eito, Jack, Destiny, Luna, and Samuel were ambushed by the Nomu and received minor injuries but escaped death thanks to Vlad King and Aizawa.

Kenji was horribly beaten to by Teddy.

Souta was poisoned by inhaling too much of the posionous gas and his life is at risk.

Riku and Mio also suffered from the posion gas and were knocked out. Luckily they didn't inhaled too much thanks to Momo making them masks with her quirk.

Hein, Lilac, and Zoe received some injuries from Shiromi and Remy.

Sylvia received some blows and bruises from Niko but escaped her kidnapping (Thanks to Aoyama).

Can't say the same for Yin though.....

It truly was a sad and grim day...

-Plus Ultra-

A day later, there are protests outside of U.A.

Inside U.A., the teachers are having an emergency meeting regarding the League of Villains' attack by their Vanguard Action Squad and the effect it has done.

The teachers realize that the time of peace has made them soft which has resulted in the incidents that have transpired...

They had no choice but to also acknowledge the League of Villains' threat and their plan to wipe out the current Hero society.

Mr. Principal is worried by the prospect of Katsuki becoming villains since that will jeopardize U.A.'s credibility and cause them to be shut down.

Present Mic: What if...the traitor is among us. Since we, only the teachers, and The Pussycats knew the location of the training camp.

Snipe: No way! Trying to find the traitor will breed mistrust and destroy us from the inside. Are you willing to make that bet, Present Mic.

Present Mic:....No.

Aizawa and Geysis both put an hand on both his shoulders to console him.

Nedzu declared that he trusts his colleagues and is about to say something regarding the traitor issue. until All Might's phone rings, causing him to leave the room...

Midnight: His ringtone is so lame...

Present Mic: Sure is.

Geysis: I wonder what that was all about though...

Present Mic: Who knows...

Aizawa:....

Outside the meeting room, All Might received a call from Naomasa Tsukachi.

Naomasa: We need to talk...

All Might: Alright...

If the traitor really is among them...teachor or student? Who can you really trust?

"Some Will Bend...Some Will Break..."

-Meanwhile-

He felt awful...

Mikoto walked away from the infirmary. An broken expression was shown from his features. He usually would have a bright smile on his face.

But today wasn't the right day for him to smile...

Mikoto then saw most of his classmates nearby. The rest were getting their wounds checked treated for medical attention.

Riku: Yukimura-kun...?

Lilac: A-Are you okay?

Mikoto:.....I don't know...I just...

Mikoto pushed his body against the wall before sliding down and putting his hands on his face.

How could he be okay?

One of their classmates has been captured while the rest of them were facing brutal injuries. He remembers seeing the look on Sylvia's face when she was almost taken away...

It was horror.

She did mentioned she was kidnapped a lot back in her childhood. So this was something she was used too.

This horrible truama was just too much...

Mikoto: Hein-san...Is everyone besides Yin here...

Hein: Not quite...

Mikoto: Eh?

Mikoto looks up at her to see her fearful expression.

Mikoto: Hein...What is it?

Hein: We got another problem.

Mikoto couldn't help but groan. When do they ever don't have a problem?

Mikoto: What's going on...?

Jack: Take a wild guess, man...

Mikoto's eyes went wide before scanning all of his classmates. Despite Yin's kidnapping, they were short another classmate. Mikoto was confused for a moment before the realization dawned on him.

Mikoto: Guys...

".....Where's Haru?"