Class President

A/N: Short Chapter Because I am Tired...

Plot: Who will be Class Representative and Vice Representative?

Present Mic: Since the whole quirk assessment is finally over. Today, you're going to decide on who should be Class Rep and Vice Rep.

Class 1-C: O_O?!

They were not expecting that!

Present Mic: We will do this through voting. After yesterday's exercise, you should all more or less know who is right for the job~~~! GOOOOD LUCCCCCK!!!!

And so they vote.

Mikoto knows some of his classmates would probably try and vote for themselves although some of them were not exactly the type to lead people.

Like Eito...

Who tried to swoon the entire class into persuading.

Eito: Hey! I should be Class President~~~! Don't you all think so my lovely classmates~~~~? ❤❤❤

This earned him some disagreements and a 'shut up' from Kenji.

He's thought about nominating Hein. Hein-chan was sociable and has good strategies. Plus, she seem so dependable.

Secondly, there was Chassy. Sure she may be young, but since she was a recommendation student. She was possibly one of most intelligent students here in the class.

...But then there was Riku...

Riku was a big help in the quirk assessment test thanks to his analyzing skills.

He then just shrugged and writes Riku's name on the piece of paper and folds it.

Mikoto then chuckled quietly at the thought of him being class president.

Mikoto: Like that will ever happen...

-Later-

Present Mic had a yellow box on his table which held all of the votes. He pulls out the votes, count them all up, before smiling, and walking to the chalkboard to declare the winner.

Present Mic: And the winner isssssss...

After a minute of silence, he wrote the name on the board.

Mikoto's eyes went wide...

Present Mic: Mikoto Yukimura! You are the class president and Hein Viamel is your deputy!

Mikoto:......Eh?

He then looked at his classmates who were all smiling at him. Except for Eito, who looked a little jealous.

Mikoto: H-How many votes did I get?

Present Mic: Well most of the class vote for themselves but there were some votes for you. Here's the results.

5 votes for Mikoto.

3 votes for Hein.

2 votes for Chassy.

1 vote for Riku.

The rest voted for themselves...

Mikoto: Who voted for me...?

He looked to see who raised their hands. He wasn't surprised to see Sylvia, Haru, and Kenji's hands raised. But...Souta and Riku too?! That's what surprised him...He expected people to actually vote for Riku, Chassy, or Hein more since they seemed to be smartest people in the class.

Mikoto: I...

Sylvia: I think you'll make a great leader.

Haru: Back at the mock test, you did take the situation seriously and lead everyone to victory even if it meant someone had to be sacrificed.

Kenji: I can see the potential flowing through your veins. You'll do great.

Souta:.....*Shrugs*

Mikoto: B-But Riku-kun...I voted for you...I think you would've had a better role as Class President than I would...

Riku made a smile at this.

Riku: As much as I am flattered with the position but I must decline. you're confident, thoughtful, and helpful towards others, you look out for them more than I do. So I don't think you'll have problems while being the Class President. Plus...You have made good decisions during the simulation. The key to being a good leader is to make decisions for everyone.

Mikoto : O-Oh...I guess I did do that.

Hein: And it's a honor to work by your side as Vice Representative, Yukimura-kun. Please help lead this class....

Mikoto:.....

The responsibilities of the rep and vice rep are slightly different. But if Mikoto's classmates believe in him. He can't let them down. He has their support as much as they do with him.

He got up from his seat and went to the front. Hein stood by his side. All eyes were now on him as he made his speech.

Mikoto: I...would like to thank you all for giving me this position as Class President. I'll...do my best and work hard for all of us. So...

He gives a quick bow.

Mikoto: Arigatou everyone! Let's work hard Class 1-C! Working together to improve our skills, knowledge, and experience are the ways to become the heroes Yuuei has to offer! So let's do it guys! Let's Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!!!

This earn him some cheers and applause from the class.

Present Mic: Good job, Little Listener! You'll make a great class president!

Hein: Agree. I will work hard as well for everyone too.

Everyone nodded as class resumed.

Mikoto: (Class President huh...? It won't be easy but...I'll do my best for everyone...)