The EitoSquad's Sorrow

A/N: This chapter focus more on the EitoSquad and Akira as everyone tries to get over what happened at the mall...

What a terrible morning this was...

Akira and Samuel were both bed-ridden in the hospital since the incident at that Kiyashi Mall.

Akira had suffered from the gunshot wound to the arm and his quirk was inactive for a while...

Samuel, on the other hand, had suffered a knife to the leg injury.

Certainly, if it's a 3-4 inch deep injury is deep enough to hit an artery, but location is also important. Arteries are high-pressure blood vessels, and hence, an arterial injury is usually not subtle.

In other words, an arterial injury would likely result in continuous and profuse bleeding. Even if the emergency room doctors were able to stitch up the wound, an arterial injury would continue to bleed, likely causing either causing continued wound bleeding or a hematoma (a blood pocket).

If none of these things occurred, you can imagine that Samuel likely did not have a significant arterial injury. It is possible that you may have created a minor injury in the arterial wall, which could cause a pseudoaneurysm.

Because of the cause, Samuel couldn't be allowed to move for the next few days.

But since it's getting treated...He'll be allowed to move again later than sooner.

Now usually waiting in the hospital would be pretty boring. But luckily for them, Jack, along with the rest of the EitoSquad, had came to visit.

Jack: Hey guys! How you holding up?!

Akira: A-Alright...

Samuel: Peachy.....

Jack: Oh! I know what could cheer you up~~~!

Samuel: Huh...?

Akira: Eh....?

Jack begin to sing and dance.

Jack: 🎵If you like chicken nuggets, then you gotta sing along~~~! 🎵

EitoSquad: •_______•

Akira: ???

Samuel: Jack...That doesn't cheer me up at all...

Jack: Ah man...I thought that would work...

Destiny: Why would you believe that would work...?

Jack:...Everyone loves chicken nuggets~!

EitoSquad: (Not everyone...)

Luna: Anyway...How's your leg injury, Samuel-kun?

Samuel: Just fine...The doctor said it was a 3-4 inch leg injury due to the stab wound....

The others cringed at that...Samuel can consider himself lucky the injury wasn't too severe...

Because if it was, he wouldn't be able to move his body again. If the knife hit a puncture wound to make it too serious, he would've been parilyzed from the waist down.

Destiny: At least you're doing alright. I heard Lilac-chan helping out and trying to take care of your wounds.

Akira: Y-Yeah... She's been a great help...

Ever since the incident, Lilac had never left their side, because she felt guilty for not being able to help the others back then. But now, she's doing whatever she can to prove herself useful.

Jack: Meh...I can't believe she stayed overnight to do all this. Girl is really working her butt off.

Luna: Which we should be doing too...Poor girl overworked herself the past couple of days and had to be excused...she left out crying...