Wilted Lilac

A/N: While taking a break, some Class 1-C kids had spotted Lilac and learn her story.

She needed to leave...

She can't stay here...

She has to-!

???: Lilac...?

The girl was brought out of her unwanted thoughts and turned to see Mikoto, Sylvia, and Hein. They were surprised to see her there at the festival. They thought she went home. Why is she here anyway instead of there?

Lilac: You guys....?

Mikoto: Lilac-chan...Is it okay if we talk to you for a minute...?

Lilac stayed quiet for a moment or too before asking.

Lilac: What is it that you want to talk about.

Hein: Well...We just wanted to know...Are you alright?

Lilac: *Smiles* I'm fine.

Sylvia:.....

Hein:....

Mikoto: Are you sure?

Lilac: Peachy~! I'm just excited to see you guys made it to the finals, so I came here to watch you all.

Sylvia:....Then...why not at home...? The Sports Festival is all over the news and everyone is watching it either at the stadium or back at their own place...

Lilac: Oh...Umm...I just couldn't sit around anymore and came all the way here.

Mikoto: Is that so...?

Lilac: Yep....

The three students looked at each other before nodding. They could tell she was lying. It's time they learn the truth from her. One way or another.

Hein: Lilac...Is everything alright at home...?

Lilac's meaningful smile dropped at the little.

Lilac:....Yeah...? Why you ask?

Mikoto: Well... Remember when you said you were withdraw from the festival a few weeks ago...Me and Hein noticed something off about you...

Lilac:....Okay? What you do mean by that...?

Sylvia: Lilac-chan...Mikoto and Hein told me that before you went home that day. They noticed a bruise on your arm.

Lilac's smile ultimately dropped.

Lilac: Bruise?! What Bruise?! I don't have any bruises?!

Sylvia: You're lying....

Lilac: Guys...I don't understand...Why are you asking me all this...I can assure you I'm fine...

Mikoto: Okay...If nothing going on at home...where did you get the bruise from...?

Lilac:...Uh...training...?

Both Mikoto and Hein made a frown.

Hein: What training?

Sylvia: You really are lying...

Lilac: I'M NOT!

Mikoto: Then what training have you been doing...? Last time I checked...You said there was no need for you to train since you're interning with Recovery Girl...

Sylvia: Yeah...Think back on it. You said it yourself...

-Flashback-

Lilac: Guys. The U.A. Sports Festival is not about winning or beating the strongest in your class. But I'm not...I don't have the standards to fulfill the high expectations of everyone...It's like you all said about getting a hero to have you as their intern for Work Experience Week. I'm already going to intern with Recovery Girl after the festival, so therefore I don't really have much of a purpose of attending the festival....