How Could You?!

A/N: The truth about Yin been revealed to Class 1-C.

You stick the knife out in our backs...

Erasing every history we had...

The air of distrust became even thicker amongst the group of Class
1-C.

If the group felt divided before, it was nothing compared to the current atmosphere.

It felt like a pin could drop off at anytime, and it was only a matter of time until it does...

Ever since Mikoto had found out Yin was the traitor. The ghost user had explained his side of the story.

Mikoto, at first, had an hard time believing if he should trust Yin. But decided to do it anyway.

He was shock to learn that his father was a villain.

Yang Hamada. Whose an man wanted in many places (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, etc) across the country of Japan.

That man caused terror into the hearts of heroes....only for his downfall to end at the hands of All For One.

Although the man is gone...his son remains.

Yin pleaded for Mikoto to still trust him...which he did...

However, everyone else had learn that Yin was the traitor.

The first person who learned about was Jack who overheard their conversation.

Due to being the big loudmouth he was...he told everyone...

So now poor Yin going to have a hard time trying a hard time trying to gain everyone's trust back...

Before...it gets worse...

Because most of his classmates are now avoiding...

Yin:.....I wouldn't mind if they hate me. I deserve this...

-Plus Ultra-

Jack: I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!!!

Samuel: Jack, I understand your upset but taking it out on Yin won't make things better.

Eito: But Samuel! After everything he done! Thanks to him, our lives back at the camp were at risks! He told everything to the League of Villains just to save his own skin!

Luna: I'm sorry Samuel, but I'm going to have to agree with them...

Samuel: What?! Luna-san, why?!

Luna: Because...I thought he was our friend...But for him to do this to us...I can't help but betrayed....

Destiny: But maybe he had a reason too!

Jack argued back at her.

Jack: WHAT REASON?! Whatever the reason is it doesn't excuse his actions!

Eito: I agreed. I always knew there was something fishy about him.

Samuel: Oh come on guys! This is ridiculous!

Jack: Ridiculous?! RIDICULOUS?! How is this fucking ridiculous, Samuel?!!

Jack was so angry, music notes full of rage was pouring out from his mouth.

Jack: THAT DIRTY ASSHOLE BETRAYED US! HE DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!

Destiny: Jack!

Luna: Jack don't say that!

Tears began pooling in Luna's eyes as Samuel tried to calm him down.

Jack: I know it's hypocritical of me to be so angry about it, but I can't be silent about it, especially when you guys are excusing his actions and putting your own health below him! We had all been attacked by the League of Villains while he got front roll seats.