New Faces

A/N: The start of the License Exam Arc.

The remaining days of training came and went. The day of the Provisional Hero License Exam has come. Class 1-A and Class 1-C arrive at the exam site, Takoba National Stadium.

Mina: Hey! It's you guys again!

Mina was excited to see some of the others from Class 1-C.

It has been a while since the classes had seen each other.

Luna: Hey Mina-chan! Denki-kun! Tsuyu-chan.

Tsuyu: Hello again.

Kirishima: Hey Destiny! Sylvia! Mikoto!

Sylvia: S'up!

Destiny: Hey~!

Mikoto: Hey Izuku! Shouto!

Deku: Hi Miichan!

Shouto: *Waves*

Uraraka: Hi Miichan! Haru-kun! Sylvia-chan!

Sylvia: Hey~~~!

Haru: *Shyly Waves*

Iida: It's a pleasure to see you cooperate once again with our class Yukimura-kun, Viamel-san.

Hein: Likewise Iida-san.

Mikoto: Bakugo~?

Bakugo: Go fuck yourself, Snowball.

Mikoto: Get dunked on, Blasty! Now isn't the right moment for your temper temper time to explode~!

Class 1-A/Class 1-C: Pffft! XD

Bakugo: *Sneers* Grrrrrr.

Despite what happened with the rivalry between 1-A and 1-C many months, the two classes were now starting to see each other as friends.

Sato: I didn't think Class 1-C was also participating too.

Mikoto: Really? I thought all the classes were participating.

Present Mic: Yeah. About that Little Listeners. Class 1-B had decided they'll take their Provisional License Exam next time due to the fact that Vlad King doesn't think they're ready for the challenge just yet.

Haru: Oh....

Jack: Well that sucks.

Sylvia: IKR. It's kind of a little unfair for them. But oh well. More fun for us, right?

Oka:....Kono Bitchu (You Bitch).

Everyone backd away from the two girls as Sylvia glared at her.

Sylvia: Hah? Are you trying to start something again when all I'm saying that that we can able to take on as many students from other schools as we like...

Then Sylvia's aurora started glowing red while Oka's glow purple.

Sylvia: *Scary* Of course you wouldn't understand because you would like to take the competition all to yourself in order to make them all your dolls, you wide mouth gorilla!!!

Oka: *Dark* YOU LAMPREY!!!

Zoe: Oh no...

Mio: Here we go again...

Chassy: They'll never quit...

Kelly: The vendetta they have against each other is way worse than Jack and Souta...

Erasherhead rolled his eyes while Present Mic was hiding behind him.

Aizawa: That's enough you two...Just get ready for the exam. Take your scrabbling somewhere else.