To Live Again...To Be Free...

A/N: Deku v.s Shouto

Deku and Mikoto exited the waiting room together. Nothing aganist Shouto, but Mikoto had high hopes Izuku would win this fight.

Deku: Well...wish me luck. It's my turn.

Mikoto: Yeah. Good luck getting to the finals. Remember, I believe in you-!

BOOM!!!

Before he could finish, he was cut with a large familiar explosion. Mikoto groaned. Just their luck...Mr. Ray of sunshine had to show up!

Bakugo: DEKU!!!!

Deku: *Scared* K-Kacchan!

Mikoto: *Annoyed* What do you want?

Bakugo: Stay out of this Snowball. This is between me and Deku!

Bakugo ignored the "Don't Call Me Snowball" routine from Mikoto and glared daggers at Izuku.

Deku: Y-Yes?

Bakugo: You're friends with Round Face, right?! You put that shitty plan in her head!

Mikoto stared at the blonde confused. Shitty plan? What was he talking about? Was this about the analysis of Izuku's journals or something?

Bakugo: That plan that she fling herself so dangerously at me with that strategy? Don't fuck around and bust my balls-!

Deku: No. That's not it...

Bakugo: Hah?! What do you mean by that, huh?!

Mikoto was now astonished to see Izuku actually put on a brave face in front of Bakugo for the first time in so long.

Deku: All of that was Uraraka-chan's idea. If it's anyone that's busting your balls...Then it was Uraraka that was tossing you around.

The boy leaves for his match.

Mikoto: (•.•)

Bakugo:........

Mikoto: *Loses It* OOOOOOH! DAMN!

Bakugo: Shut up!

Mikoto: G-G-Get Rekt Bakubitch!

In the inside of his head, Mikoto was practically a cheerleader cheering Izuku on like 'Go Izuku! Go Izuku! Tell that bully off'.

Then his mind spasms into a load of memes like "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" OR "MOM! GET THE CAMERA!!!"

Bakugo: *Growls*

Mikoto: Ha! You deserve it! Ya know. He might have a chance at beating you guys to the finals.

Bakugo: Tch...At least I made to the finals unlike you.

Mikoto:....So?

Bakugo just chuckled evilly.

Bakugo: Snowball. Want to know why you didn't make it? Because you suck! That's why you didn't make it! If you keep this up, you and your class will fail and forever be the underdogs~! Nothing but extras!

Mikoto:....

Bakugo: What happened to all that talk about your class beating us? If anything, you just lost to Icyhot. Admit it! You're no better because your fucking weak! I guess your never going to be the hero you wanted to be. I clearly do not see it happening anyway. So much for working hard~!

Mikoto clenched his fist. Bakugo smirked watching him upset. Finally, he put this little snowball bastard back in his place.

Bakugo: Oh. What's wrong? You're going to cry? Like Deku always do. Pathetic. I always knew you were fucking weak, Snowball-?!