Internships Part 3

A/N: Mikoto and Shouto bond during the internships.

Flames, Ice, and Snow scattered all around Geysis' training grounds as Shouto and Mikoto fight their hardest aganist their instructor. But no matter what they do. Geysis is always one step ahead of them.

A blast of smoke emerged through the battle field. As soon as it vanished,
both boys were still standing but utterly exhausted. Geysis walked through the smoke with a smirk on his face.

Geysis: Be prepared boys, I've been working on this move for a while.

Mikoto: (W-What is he going to do?)

Shouto: (That doesn't sound good....)

Geysis: Burning Frost-Creeping Darkness...

-Plus Ultra-

Shouto and Mikoto were now on the ground. They been beaten and defeated.

???: Oi! You idiot! You took things too far!

A man walked into the training ground with a med-kit.

Geysis: I don't see what the problem is, Koru-kun.

Koru: You need to remember that you're going up aganist young heroes in training. With your power, you could've ended up killing them, you baka!

Geysis:....Still don't see the problem.

Koru whacked him in the head with a paper fan.

Koru: The PROBLEM is they're just kids!!!! I can't believe you used that new move on them! WHAT IF THEY DIE?! HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN THAT?!!

Burning Frost-Creeping Darkness

A new move used by Geysis, which fires a blast of dark energy. Enveloping the entire battle field in Darkness. Flames of the enemy's chest will respesent their souls. After a delay the flame distinguish, paralyzing the target as well as dealing with an medium-strength damaged to all targets affected.

Shouto nor Mikoto stood a chance.

Koru: They should take a break. I'm serious.

Geysis scowls at his partner but nodded.

Geysis: Geez. You're too soft sometimes.

Koru: And you're too critical!

Night, one of Geysis' sidekicks, comes in to see the two men arguing and the two interns passed out on the ground. Fross was not far behind as she gave Mikoto and Shouto looks of pity.

Night: I think they're dead...

Fross: Well...I did say he wouldn't go easy on them.

Night: Yep...

Fross: *Sighs* Honestly, you two sound just like an old married couple.

Geysis/Koru: SHUT UP WOMAN! WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!

Fross: Then stop arguing like idiots and get these two some medical attention!

-Later-

Mikoto: I thought I was gonna die....

Shouto: *Deadpanned* I think we both almost did...

Mikoto: Ya think?!!

Shouto:.....

Mikoto: *Sighs* This training had been nothing but a killer.

Shouto: Yeah....

Both stayed quiet for a minute until Mikoto decided to be the one to make an conversation.