Oh Shit...

A/N: Everything had gone to hell...

Things were not looking so well on the heroes side.

Most of the students were knocked out from the poisonous gas.

Others along with Pros were fighting against the villains. It was absolutely hell out there in training grounds.

Teddy: Come back here and fight!

Oka was tired.

Tried from running.

Tired from fighting.

She tried control the voodoo beastman with her puppet quirk. It led to no avail.

Oka: I can't believe my quirk can't work on him...

Kenji: We need to find a way to make him to stop him.

Teddy: WHERE YOU GOING?!!!!

Kenji: What the-!!

Kenji was then slashed by bluish-purple beast that Teddy Oguon had transformed into. The vampire was sent flying a few spaces before getting back on his feet.

Kenji bit his lip and went into another frenzy. He then charged straight as the beast.

Teddy: That's more like it! Unleash your rage upon me! Fight me like a man!

Oka: Kyuketsu....

It was a wild fight as the two enemies pounced onto each other for a thirst of blood. Punches were heard. So were kicks and slashes.

The Voodoo Beats laughed demonically before punching Kenji in the face sending spiralling through the trees.

A few seconds later, the vampire re-emerge slashing at Teddy's chest causing him to scream in pain.

Oka: Kyuketsu!

Kenji sneered at Oka.

Kenji: Go! Now!

Oka couldn't believe her eyes. Was Kenji trying to control himself from the bloodlust.

Kenji: I can't hold back much longer! Get Kobayashi out of here!

Oka: But-!

Kenji: NOW!

Oka grumbled angrily before using her puppet quirk to attack strings on Souta's body before taking off.

Kenji and Teddy fight once again in bloody battle.

Oka: (You better come back alive! Because if you don't! I will curse you to the ends of the Earth! Kyuketsu!)

Meanwhile, although the battle is not in their favor, Shouto and Katsuki continue their battle with Moonfish.

Shouto was unable to fight properly due to carrying Kosei.

Shouto tries his best to keep Moonfish at bay by blocking his path with ice. Katsuki was becoming furious that he is unable to fight back, thinking that firing a huge explosion should stop Moonfish, but Shouto warns him.

Shouto: Bakugo! That huge explosion will limit our visibility and give the villain more attacking opportunities.

Bakugo: Shut up ICYHOT! I knew that!

Shouto: (I have a feeling you didn't...)

Because the villain Moonfish that they were up against was highly skilled.

When Mezo and Izuku arrive at Katsuki and Shoto's location.

Bakugo: Deku?!!

Shouto: Midoriya...What happened to you...?