Golden Mist???

After excusing himself, outside the meeting room, All Might picks up the phone and talks with Naomasa Tsukachi.

All Might: You wanted to speak to me, old friend?

Naomasa: Yes. There has been an unexpected development about the vilalin's whereabouts and where they have taken those two kids.

Naomasa then states to Yagi that an unrelated investigation two weeks ago had to do with the location of the villains' hideout and had asked the building owner who confirmed that one of the people using the building looked similar to the people who captured Bakugo and Hamada.

Naomasa: We are planning a rescue operation. Can you cooperate with us?

All Might wondered about his time limit. He's getting worse everyday. He don't know how long it'll be before his limit reaches the final breaking point. But he'll take the risk.

All Might: I'll try Naomasa... Anything to get those three back...

Toshinori thanks Naomasa for his hard work and plans to get payback once he has found the villains. He's not sure if there really is a traitor at U.A but God he hoped not. Like Nedzu said...the school is supposed to guarantee the safety of the students. So the young heroes' safety must be promised and fulfilled. That's all that really matters in this situation. As teachers, they are obligated to assured that for their parents/guardians.

Because if not, then they don't have the privilege to be called teachers or heroes.

All Might: Young Bakugo...Young Hamada...Young Mitsuo. Just hang on a little longer. One way or another. We're all going to bring you all back here to U.A!

-Plus Ultra-

The next day at a hospital near the training camp, Izuku is recovering from his grievous injuries as a result of his battle with Muscular. Class 1-A arrive to see Izuku.

Fumikage had apologized for causing trouble for him during the training camp, but Izuku rebuffs and says that it is his fault for causing them trouble.

Tokoyami: But still I feel like I done so much damage...I couldn't control Dark Shadow...I couldn't...

Deku: It's okay...Don't worry about it Tokoyami-kun. No one else got hurt. Like Mezo-kun said, you didn't do anything wrong.

Tokoyami:....

Izuku asked if all of Class 1-A are here; Tenya informs Izuku that Toru and Kyoka have not regained consciousness from the gas.

Momo has also being hospitalized due to a serious head injury but regained consciousness yesterday.

Not withstanding Katsuki, all sixteen of them are here. Izuku despairs over being unable to save Katsuki when he was in reach of him and just as Shota said during the Quirk Apprehension Test, his Quirk amounted to nothing at the time, which causes Izuku to spiral into depression...

Deku: Kacchan...

Kirishima:....Hey Midoriya...

Deku: Huh... Yes?

Kirishima: Is it okay if we talk...I wanted to say something...

Deku: S-Sure...What's on your mind?

Kirishima stayed quiet for a moment which made his classmates free more concerned for him. They all knew he took Bakugo's abduction really hard since put of everyone (even Deku) he was the closest thing to friend Bakugo ever really had...So what he had to say was very important.

Deku: Kirishima-kun....

Kirishima:....I was thinking of a way to rescue Bakugo.

-Meanwhile-