Is He Okay...???

To say that Sylvia is angry would be an understatement. She's absolutely enraged. And so is the rest of the class.

The blond headed asshole that was named, Bakugo Katsuki, already got chewed out by his own class, and most of 1-C.

From the sidelines, They saw and heard everything...

The taunts...the jeers...the bullying...
Deku getting attacked and making fun of Mikoto's problems...

Oh, Class 1-C was so furious...

Haru's once shy demanor was replaced with a cold look.

Kenji was ready to bite and drain Bakugo of all his blood.

Souta was ready to put the blond into an eternal nightmare.

The rest of Class 1-C was so close to yelling, screaming, and using their quirks on the blond.

Jack: How dare he?!

Samuel: Poor Class Rep...

Riku: This is an Outrage!

Kelly: I can't believe he would have the balls to do that....

Yin: Despicable...

Chassy: I hate him so much!

Eito: HE IS THE WORST!

Maria: He should be kicked out, nya!

Destiny: Girl! I agree with you! Why is he still here in the first place?!

Oka: I'm going to kill him...I'm going to fucking KILL him.

Lilac: I feel so bad for Mikoto-kun...

Luna: Yeah! I still can't believe Bakugo used his weakness aganist him!

Zoe: Exactly. Using such a horrible tactic. Only bullies would do that.

Luna: Mm-Hmm...

Akira: N-Not just bullies...villains too...

Hein: Exactly. Most villains qould do that as well.

Mio: So I guess Bakugo is a villain. How ironic...it's almost laughable...

Class 1-C: *Nods*

After that, the chewing out almost turn into people massacring Bakugo if it wasn't for their teachers holding them back.

To make matters worse, Mikoto is seemingly in a critical condition and won't be waking up anytime soon.

Sylvia, Haru, and some other people from the class decide to check up on Midoriya.

They arrive at the Recovery Girl's room and come in after getting her permission.

Midoriya is sleeping in one of the beds next to Mikoto. They all nod at each other in a silent greeting, not wanting to disturb the boy.

Sylvia is really relieved to see that he looks... alright. Well, his skin is a bit pale. Almost as pale as Kenji's and Yin's but other than that he seems fine.

Although He'd been bleeding and he seemed deathly pale.

It scared her...

...To see one of her best friends almost died out there...again.

Letting All Might go out on them was a bad idea.

Recovery Girl: There are only ten minutes until the next matchup.

They all turn to leave and bid goodbyes to the nurse. Before she's out of the door though, Sylvia looks back and see a familiar boy from the festival.