Operation: Rescue Eri!!!

Nighteye uses his foresight to find Eri.

All the Heroes report to Sir Nighteye's office. Sir Nighteye reveals that Eri is in the Shie Hassakai Compound.

Fatgum: How did you discovered that...?

Sir Nighteye shows a toy intended for little girls and assumed that the person buying the toy was a member of the Yakuza organization. 

Both Fat Gum and Geysis thinks that the person buying the doll was just some enthusiast.

However, at the toy store, Nighteye spotted Eri's cater buying a toy.

Sir Nighteye touches the cater's shoulder and uses his Foresight Quirk ability; Nighteye sees the man's future involving Eri, and thanks to that he knows how to get to her.

Geysis: Smart Move...

Aizawa: *Nods*....

The sidekicks of Sir Nighteye's state that they have a time frame of when they will be home and they got a warrant from the police, so all they need to do is get in there.

These good news makes Mirio recover part of his energetic personality, and tries to encourage Deku, which pleases him and the classmates of both.

Tsuyoi tells Mikoto that they will also play their key role in this operation.

Mikoto: (I'll do anything to help....)

Akari: Also... You're gonna need him...

Mikoto: Eh?

Inari: H-Hi...Hello...Again...

Mikoto: Inari-kun?! What are you doing here...

Inari: I want to help!

Mikoto: No! It's too dangerous!

Inari: Mr. Snowball was it...? I know you're worried about me...but I'm going to help as much as I can...

Mikoto:....But I thought you don't believe in heroes anymore...

Inari: I don't...but I believe in you...and everyone here...

Mikoto:.....

Jack: You sure do know how to inspire people even when you don't do anything, Class Rep.

Destiny: It must be a gift...

Mikoto:...I wouldn't say it like that...but Inari...is it okay if we talk...

Inari: If your going to talk me out of it, then you're wasting you-!

Mikoto: No...it isn't that...I just want to know...why choose me over anyone else to inspire you...?

Inari:....I...saw you on the news...

Mikoto: ?!

Inari: You're...pretty brave...even if you don't think you are...

Mikoto:....Inari...

Inari: You're losing hope in yourself because you believe everything around you is pointless. I can see it...the suffering in your eyes...the string that your holding onto before falling. You lose faith in so many heroes. But you shouldn't lose hope, Mr. Snowball! You saved me! So don't lose yourself! You're a hero Mr. Snowball in your own way!

Luna: (Awww. He's so right...even if Class Rep doesn't see it that way...he's an inspiration to us all...)

Mikoto:.....Yeah...Yeah... You're right...(What have I been doing...I been so down on myself ever since the incident in Yin...I've been losing my hope in heroes...well no more...)

Mikoto then gets up from his spot.

Tsuyoi: Yukimura-kun?

Mikoto: I'm sorry Senpai...for now on, I'm moving forward like everyone else is...I'm gonna be my own hero. I'll take that inspiration I carried on for everyone in the past and start giving it my all... Let's all get ready to rescue Eri-chan...

Inari: I want to help, Mr. Snowball...

Mikoto:....Alright...As much as I'm aganist this idea...and I'm sure everyone else is too...but stick behind me if things go wrong...

Inari nodded.

Mikoto: Alright then! Off we go!!!

Mikoto takes off with Inari follow close by...Izuku watched him go with a smile. They all needed time to prepare of what going to happen tomorrow.

Luna: Class Rep...

Zoe: I'm glad he seems happy now...

Luna: Hmmm?

Mio: You noticed too, huh?

Deku: I did....

Luna: Noticed what?

Jack: Well...a little while earlier. Class Rep looked a bit pressured. Like he was carrying so much burden on himself, it was threatening to break him.

Deku: Todoroki-kun told me yesterday that Miichan was hurting himself. He kept referring to himself as...a side character...and not being able to do much...

Destiny: Oh yeah...Sylvia and Haru did mentioned that some time ago when they visit him...

Deku: Well...it isn't true! Miichan isn't some side character! He helped out as many people as he could. Even without my help, he as much as a hero as everyone else here!

Jack: You got that right buddy!

Luna: At least...he shaken off that gloom.....

Deku: *Smiles* Yeah...I'm glad Miichan's alright now...

???: And that's good.

Eh?

They all turned their heads to be greeted by Taka Fujimura.

Deku: Y-You're the Samurai Pro-Hero.

Taka: Exactly child. Sometimes like during the movies, the heroes was being held by villains or whatever reason....they stated to realize that it's all their fault for trusting the villains, being betrayed, being lied to, etc. That must've been how your friend was feeling. At least he's finally no longer doubting himself. He's now focusing on the task with hand. Which is what you young heroes should be doing too...

He begins to walk away after that...

Jack: So that's the Samurai Pro-Hero?

Destiny: Didn't he retired...

Deku: He... must've been Miichan's teacher for the Hero-Studies...

Luna: Wait...how long was standing right behind us....?

Jack/Mio/Zoe:.........

Destiny: Oh...

Deku: Ummm...I have no idea...

Luna: Okay...that's creepy...

They nodded at that as they all begin to prepare.

Meanwhile, seeing his apprentice, Sir Nighteye understands how much Mirio has suffered in recent days for having decided not to rescue Eri when he had the chance, prioritizing obtaining the best possible result of that entire operation, but he is sure that his past decisions do not will have been in vain once they have rescued the girl.

-Later-

Geysis: Is that a Map?

Nighteye:

The next morning at 8:00 AM, in front of the Police Station.

Heroes partaking in the rescue operation have been given detailed information on papers which includes the map of the Shie Hassaikai's secret complex underground facility.

Nighteye: The map includes the shortest route to Eri's location and the papers have information on some of the Shie Hassaikai's Quirks.

Sir Nighteye tells the Police Force that he wants everyone's positions accounted for as quickly as possible to avoid giving the Shie Hassaikai any time to conceal themselves. 

Nighteye: The operation to save Eri begins!