Payback

Rock Lock's screams echoed throughout of the halls.

Mikoto: OMG...Was that Rock Lock?

Deku: He's in trouble! We have to help him!

Izuku and Mikoto activates One For All Full Cowl and Snow Tornado as they smashes the wall open.

Deku: Rock Lock?!

Rock Lock: *Groans*....

Izuku and Mikoto see Lock Rock on the ground and another Lock Rock near him.

Mikoto: What the-?! Two Rock Locks?

Lock Rock tells Izuku and Mikoto that an imposter appeared out of nowhere and tried to attack him. Mikoto goes to check on the imposter while Lock Rock checks on Izuku.

Mikoto: Wait...something isn't right...

Suddenly, Mikoto's eyes went wide before turning back at Izuku.

Mikoto: Izuku!

Deku: Eh?!

Mikoto: Get away from him! That's not-!

Too late!

Lock Rock tries attacking Izuku with a knife while Shota appears and activates his Erasure on Lock Rock after realizing as well something wasn't right.

Lock Rock begins desolving into Himiko Toga, revealing that the Lock Rock next to Mikoto is the real one.

Deku: *Fear* Toga Himiko?!!!

Izuku is surprised to see Himiko Toga while Himiko is flattered that Izuku remembered her name, happy that they have met again.

Toga: You remember me?! I'm so glad, Izuku babe!!!

Before Toga could try to stab him, Shota then saves Mikoto and Izuku by uses his capturing weapon on Himiko and Niko.

Himiko grabs Shota's capturing weapon and reels herself in, performs an acrobatic maneauver and stabs Shota's back with her knife.

Niko appeared from behind to tries to slash at Aizawa only to be intercepted by a wall of Mikoto's snow.

Niko: Hi Miko-chan~~~!

Mikoto: Stay away from him, Niko!

Niko slashes at Mikoto and Himiko jumps backwards while Izuku tries to check on Shota, only for Shota to tell Izuku to stay put.

Shota realizes that Mimic manipulated the closed space to let the League of Villains in.

Mikoto: What the-?! How did he-?!

Niko: Surprise? I'm still can manage to get way ahead of you. But at least you gotten stronger~! Thanks for the blood.

Mikoto looks to see a small slash mark on his cheek...

Mikoto: *Horror* (When did he...?)

As Niko also left, Izuku checks on Shota Aizawa to see his wound. However, Shota tells Izuku to check on Rock Lock as he is in a far worse condition than him. Shota berates himself for being careless in not thinking that there would not be casualties and is surprised that Tomura Shigaraki and his League of Villains would side with Chisaki.

Izuku finds Himiko Toga's movements to be similar to Camie's from the Provisional Hero License Exam. Suddenly, Izuku his eyes went wide in realization....

Deku: No way...

Mikoto: Izuku?

Deku: Camie...from the Provisional Hero Exam...was Toga all along...