Break Time

A/N: A break time from school.

Nedzu: So, are we all in an agreement?

Nedzu asks the heroes once they're done discussing what to do with a certain explosive student.

Nedzu: Because of the recent complaints of the attempted assault on Yukimura Mikoto back at beginning of the Sports Festival. For now, Katsuki Bakugou will not be expelled or suspended... but in turn he'll have to participate in therapy sessions to help him manage his anger. In addition, he'll be forbidden from approaching Yukimura Mikoto without getting permission from one of the teachers, and if he may only come close to the boy in the presence of Eraserhead or Cementoss since they'd be able to nullify his explosions...There will be consequences. Are there any objections?

There were none.

U.A. had an interesting set of teachers.
All-Might, EraserHead, Vlad King, Midnight, Cementoss, Snipe, Present Mic, Ectoplasm, and Recovery Girl.

It surprised all the heroes that Bakugo would try to assault the Yuki-Onna's son at the Sports Festival.

Since she is one the greatest heroes that ever been in U.A, anyone that tries to threaten her family would be arrested. Bakugo should considered himself lucky that he was let off with a warning...for now.

And it didn't make things any better when the they learned about Bakugo's...history with Midoriya Izuku.

No one was happy about this.

His classmates on the other hand... were indeed furious that Bakugo was left off the hook.

Even Present Mic...He was the least to be happy the most. His usual grin was replaced with a frown that you wouldn't even think of seeing on his face. Mikoto is one of his students and it really displeased him to learn that another one of his own students was almost harmed.

Nedzu: Alright then. Now for our next meeting.

Midnight: *Groans* Great....

-Plus Ultra-

Sylvia gotten home feeling really great about herself.

Sylvia: I won the Sports Tournament. I wonder how the others would react.

As soon as she open the door.

Sylvia looked up in shock to see her family inside the apartment.

Her adoptive father, Shiho, gave her a hug.

Shiho: Congratulations Sylvia!

Her brothers soon joined in on the hug.

Sousuke: Onee-chan...Won...I'm happy.

Daku: I'm happy too! Good job little sis!

Sylvia: *Smiles*Thanks everyone.

Shiho: We saw your performance at the tournament and we were happy that you won.

Junpei (Jun), Shiho's lover, spoke up from behind him.

Jun: We hope you like chocolate. Because we're going out for cake and ice cream.

Sylvia: *Excited* CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Shiho: *Sighs* I knew this would happen....

Sylvia loves chocolate. She's coco crazy for it.

Daku: Even though sis won the tournament. I could do better next time.

Shiho: What are you talking about? You don't go to U.A. You and Sousuke got to Shinketsu.

Sousuke: *Pouts* Still no fair to be away from Nee-chan.

Daku: I mean...Next year when they allow other schools to compete. I bet I could do win.