Help Him...

A/N: The Sports Festival Continues. Deku meets Shinsou while Mikoto also meets some new people that might have a purpose for being there.

Chiyo: Honestly, you're so reckless!

Deku: I'm sorry...

Izuku was the infirmary being scowled by Recovery Girl for breaking his fingers...again...

Chiyo: What good could come from injuring your fingers...this is the fifth time this week you had done this! How do you expect to be a hero when all you ever do is hurt yourself?!

Deku: I'm sorry...I won't do it again...I promise...

Chiyo grew more irritated when he said that but kept herself calm.

Chiyo: Please...don't make promises you can't keep...

Deku: Okay....

She then kisses his fingers and only in a few seconds, they healed. Before she could scowl Izuku more, the door opens revealing Shinsou rubbing the back of his head.

Chiyo: What do you need, dearie?

Shinsou: Do you have anything for headaches...

Chiyo: I could give you some pain medicine for that. Hold on.

Recovery Girl steps out for a minute leaving the two boys in a awkward silence.

Deku: H-Hi....

Shinsou:....Hey...

Deku: I remember you... You're that boy that declared war on our classmates.

Shinsou: I see...and you're that guy that always breaking his arms...

Deku looked down and didn't say anything.

Shinsou just sighs and sat down next to him in the other bed rubbing his head.

The nightmare quirk from Souta had left him some hard headaches.

Deku: A-Are you okay?

Shinsou: Fine...

Deku: Okay....

Shinsou:....Midoriya was it?

Deku: Yes...?

Shinsou: So you're in Class 1-A, I presume.

Deku: Y-Yes...Guilty as charged...

Shinsou: What's it like being in there...ya know...the chance to be a hero.

Deku thought for a moment to put the right words together.

Deku: Well...When I first got here...I didn't think I was going to make it.

Shinsou looked at him in confusion.

Shinsou: What do you mean by that? Isn't your quirk a strong stockpile type or something. With that, you should be able to get into Class 1-A.

Deku: But...that just the thing...It wasn't originally mine...It was given to me...

Shinsou: Eh...?

Deku:....I was quirkless....Well used to be...So I guess you can call me a late bloomer.

Shinsou:.....

Deku: All my life I been told I couldn't be a hero...

Shinsou: (Just...like me...)

Some people were just born lucky... with unfathomable power and abilities. While others...were born unlucky. Shinsou had never realized that Midoriya had to work hard for his power. Just like Shinsou had to work harder to earn his place in the hero course.