Secret 3 Training

Kyan: So you guys need to be ready to take on the rigorous exam that allows students to obtain The Provisional Hero Licenses, which are temporary licenses for students that enables them to legally engage villains in combat and save civilians in times of danger.

Haru: M-Meaning....?

Akari: The reason why we're here is because...WE WANT TO HELP YOU GUYS~!!!

Tsuyoi: Training Time...

Everyone:.......Eh?

This was something they did not expect to happen. I mean, they did...just not sooner than expected.

Destiny: I thought you said you guys were gonna train us after the licence exam?

Jack: Yeah. What changed your minds?

The Secret 3 stayed silent for a moment until Akari spoken up.

Akari: Well...Did you know that after the training camp. You guys were supposed to get your licences?

Class 1-C: Ehhh?!!!

Hein: No...we were not aware of that...

Akari: Wait what?

Akari looked at Present Mic in confusion.

Akari: You didn't tell them?

Said teacher flinched at the dirty looks his students were giving him.

Present Mic: Well...Hehe...Umm... You see little listeners. It was going to happen...that is until the villain attack happened...

Yin sadly looked in at his desk.

Present Mic: Which is why we propose the idea of the license exam to take place some time after getting your dorms. But welp...sudden change of plans....

Haru: Because of that...your bond between you and us has wavered again!

Multiple nods confirm their agreement with him.

Present Mic: *Guilty* Hehe. Sorry Little Listeners.

Then he went back to the part of the rescue operation.

Present Mic: For those who had participate in the rescuing of Hamada and Bakugo. Acted out without your licenses was a big No-No. Luckily, You all have to go through the proper procedures next time which will also restore the trust between you and U.A. Because Erasherhead had his way. You guys would've been expelled as punishment.

Souta: Fuck...

Kenji: *Groans*

Haru: *Whimpers*

Sylvia: Shit...

Mikoto: (Why did you have to go and remind us...?)

Kyan: Which brings you back to dormitory...Ever wonder why Nedzu-san came up with the idea?

Luna: Umm...So he can protect us from the villains?

Kyan: True. But overlooking the Heights Alliance. The Principal had commented that the conversion to a boarding school was not only to keep the students safe but to keep an eye on the supposed "traitor" in their ranks.

Yin sank further into his seat.

Kyan: Nedzu-san feels guilty for doubting his colleagues and students but his top priority is to protect the students. That's why he decided that U.A. must direct its students to a hopeful and brighter future now that All Might is no longer the Symbol of Peace. Which comes back to us. We're going to training you guys until you're ready for the next exam.