The Second Exam

Once Mera had announced all participants for the 100 examinees that had passed the first exam.

Mera: The First Exam is over and the examinees who did not pass have to leave the premises.

The one who didn't pass groaned in disappointment before doing what they were told.

Souta: Serves them right.

Mikoto: Souta. That's not very nice.

Souta: Hey. There were targeting U.A. This is what they get for underestimating us.

Mikoto: True but...they just wanted to be heroes too like the rest of us. Putting them down like that will them them feel infuriated to U.A.

Jack: Yeah Nightmare Freak! Don't be a dick!

Souta: Shut it Loud Mouth. I can stare my opinion when I want too.

Jack: Well sometimes you need to keep your opinion to yourself!

Mikoto sighs as they begin to argue like usual.

He turned his attention away from them as he saw Izuku and the others heading into the waiting room with the rest of them.

He then watches Ochako, Minoru, Denki, and Hanta celebrate because all of Class 1-A passed the First Exam while doing a silly victory dance.

Uraraka/Sero/Kirishima/Denki: Class 1-A! Class 1-A! Class 1-A!

Mikoto: What kind of silly victory dance are they doing?

Deku: I have no idea...

Mikoto: Well I'm glad all of us passed though.

Deku: Yeah....

Mikoto:....Is something wrong? You're being quiet...I hate it when you're quiet...

Deku:.....

Mikoto:....Did Bakugo say something?

Deku:...!

How did he know was what Izuku was thinking but didn't say anything at first until Mikoto answered for him.

Mikoto: The reason why I know that is because I can tell what you're thinking. Did Bakugo say anything horrible to you?

Deku: N-No...But...

Mikoto: But what?

Deku: I...think Kacchan knows...

Mikoto: Knows want?

Deku: He knows the quirk I gotten was given to me by All Might...

Mikoto:.....Shit.

-Meanwhile-

Inasa is shocked that Seiji failed to pass, who was one of Inasa's classmates.

He then comment that Seiji was full of himself which lead to his downfall...

But he was relieved to see that Camie has also passed like he did.

Mera then begin to explain the second exam.

Mera: I would asks for the one hundred examinees who passed to look at the screen which shows the battlefield.

All one hundred students turned their heads to the battlefield only to be amazed.

The entire battlefield the examinees were competing on crumbles; all the buildings are destroyed which causes the battlefield to become a disaster site, shocking some of Class 1-A and Class 1-C.

Mio: Oh my...

Lilac: Almost looks like the villain attacks...

Mikoto: Please don't remind me...