It's Here! The Sports Festival!!!

It was here...

The day was finally here...

As soon as Mikoto got to Deku's apartment and knocks on the door. The boy comes to the door, already looking excited.

Mikoto: Already there waiting for me, huh?

Deku nodded while bouncing up and down in excitement.

Deku: I'm just so happy today!

Mikoto: I know... Because today is the day.

Deku: It’s the Sports Festival! One of the biggest things in the country, and we all get to be a part of it!

Mikoto: That's right! And we're gonna try our hardest to aim straight to victory!

Deku: I know...I wonder who will win...?

Mikoto:...Guess we're just gonna have to see.

Deku beamed at him.

Deku: I know you are going to do well! I believe in you Miichan!

Mikoto can’t help but smile back more brightly.

Mikoto: You too! Let's do our best!

Deku: Yes!

When they got to U.A, both boys wished each other luck before separating to their separate classes to get ready...

It was time...

-Plus Ultra-

At the Sports Festival...so many people everywhere had lined up for the stadiums. The mass media shoving their way to get gossip and news. They were recording everything in sight to get a good scoop of the heroes in training.

Heroes were around talking about the first year students and the USJ incident.

The heroes with more experience were only there scouting for potential side-kicks. Civilians were also there of all age, size, color, and various quirks had soon flood the stadium.

While in the 1-A waiting room...

Deku was left with his thoughts. He never told Miichan but there’s a bit of anxiety filling his head, but it’s mostly excitement, and either way he feels like he could just explode on the spot if it's gets provoked.

Deku: (It's okay. Be cool. Everything will be alright. I'm still so nervous! But everything will-!)

???: Midoriya....

He was suddenly called from his thoughts to see a familiar white and red hair boy with a large red scar on his face.

Deku: O-Oh...Todoroki-kun...I-Is there something you need?

Everyone had stopped what they were doing in the waiting hall to see what Todoroki wanted with Midoriya. To be honest, this is one of the first time some of them heard him spoke
...besides the whole Yukimura incident...

Shouto: Objectively speaking...I'm stronger than you. More capable.  Looking at things objectively, I would say that we’re on par in terms of strength. Maybe you’ve got more raw power than I do, but I’d argue that I have more…control...All Might's got his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry or anything...but I'm going to defeat you...

The room went silent as Izuku felt the anxiety sky-rocketing...

Great...way to add more pressure...

At the mention of All Might, Kacchan turns abruptly around, his eyes narrowing instantly.

He seems to zero in on Izuku and Todoroki, who are still standing in the middle of the waiting room as all eyes were on them.