Kiyoshi Returns

A/N: Class 1-C visits Eito in the dormitory.

Eito: *Humming*

Eito was in his room humming a small tone without a care in the world.

He just recently got off of HeroTube feeling real proud of himself.

Eito: I feel a lot better now that I gotten over Kenji. Who would've thought HeroTube was a good excuse to help me get over it.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Hein: Eito Koishi! Get out here immediately! We all like to have a word with you!

Eito: *Gulp* Umm...Sorry there's no Eito Koishi here...please come back when he's available.

Jack: Dude. How stupid do you think we are?!

Eito:....A lot apparently...

Sylvia: Open this door, Eito! We saw everything on HeroTube!

Eito: I have no idea what you're talking about!

Riku: Don't lie. We saw everything about what you said about us!

Eito rolled his eyes. So what if they saw everything. That's not his problem.

Eito: Oh come on, can't you guys take a joke?!

Riku: ....A joke?

Haru: *Dry* Are you kidding me?

Akira: Y-You bullied us online!

Riku: You dare went as far to questioned my intelligence!

Sylvia: You used discrimination aganist me, Yin, and Kenji!!!

Lilac: It hurts when you said I deserve to be in jail with my parents! *sobs* What did I do to deserve that?!!!

Souta: How dare make fun of my Nii-san!!! He worked very hard to become a hero and help me get by!

Luna: YOU HUMILIATED US! I THOUGHT WE WERE YOUR FRIENDS!

Mio: It really hurt when you said my paintings were bland....and I heard your little crack about my weight! I prefer the term: Full-Figure!

Jack: NOT COOL MAN! I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS! BROS DON'T DO THIS TO EACH OTHER!

Eito: I still don't see what the problem is...

Chassy: You backstabbed us! Heroes don't this, Eito!

Mikoto: Eito, this whole carade has gone too far. You need to take down that HeroTube! It's turning you into a monster!

Eito: Ha! Take down my channel? No way! It's making me more popular! Thanks to this channel, I can get all of the love from everyone that I can dream of. Even more love than Kenji ever gave me~~~~!

Mikoto: ....You're sick Eito...That's not love...

Eito: Oh what do you know. I don't take orders from someone who second-class to his Mom.

Everyone backed away when Mikoto got quiet again...

Jack: Eito! Why are you doing this?! Why are you pushing everyone's buttons! This is not right!

Eito: Why does it matter if it's right or not-!

Jack: I asked you a question!

Eito: You asked me a damn question so don't cut me off because you don't like my damn answer. Just because you don't agree with what I"m doing doesn't mean I can't say whatever the hell I'm feeling about what your doing in your life. So again I say to you Mr. Loud Mouth, you act like you can become a hero. How about you do us all a favor, get your ass out there, and get a damn job nothing in life is free. And this conversation is over.