The Quirk Assessment Test PT. 1

Today was the day of the Quirk Assessment and Class 1-C were now in the changing room putting on their gym clothes and getting ready.

-Boys-

Jack: Oh man! I'm so pumped! I can't wait to see what they got in store for us!

Eito: IKR! I'm so excited! I wonder what we'll do first!

Kenji: I heard that Class 1-A did a ball toss yesterday from their own mock exam.

Some of the boys looked at the vampire in shock.

Samuel: A-Are you for real?!

Kenji: Yep...

Mikoto: Yeah...We heard that too...

Haru: T-The ball toss was ranked in meters to determine who can scored the most. T-That test was originally s-s-supposed to send the person who was ranked last home.

Some of the boys paled at the thought. Being expelled on the first day was a scary thought.

Mikoto: Lucky it was a logical fuse...But Erasherhead doesn't seem like he wasn't joking at first...So maybe at first...

He droned off for a second as Haru finished for him.

Haru: He was actually going to expelled someone...

For once, they can considered theirselves lucky they're not in Class 1-A.

Eito: Ya know...I'm actually kind of glad Present Mic is our teacher...This Erasherhead guy kind of scares me now...

They didn't blame him as they all nodded in agreement.

Jack: So if Class 1-A did a ball toss...What will we do?

Mikoto: I think that's up to the person who will be training us...

Kenji: Do you know who?

Mikoto shook his head.

Mikoto: I really don't know...Maybe some new Pro-Hero...or an Underground Pro-Herohero.

After that, everyone had put on their costumes and met up with the girls at the training area.

Though Mikoto noticed some girls looking very mad. What gotten into them...

Did something happen?

Mikoto: Sylvia...? What's wrong?

Sylvia scoffed and looked at him.

Sylvia: Well...

(Earlier)

-Girls-

Lilac: Ooooh~! I'm so nervous!

Maria: About what, nya?

Lilac: The assessment test? What if I fail?! My quirk is not really offensive or defensive!

Oka: Then maybe it's best you stay in the sidelines. It would be a 'tragedy' if you got in the way...You'll make a wonderful doll for the villains...

Sylvia: Oka-chan!

Oka looked at her and shrugged. She was just being honest.

Sylvia: Don't listen to her, Lilac. All you need is some basic skills and you'll be alright.

Zoe: That's right...You're quirk can come in handy. Espically if one of us gets injured during this test.

Hein: Well...No one said hero work was easy.

Luna: So we'll support Lilac-chan! I know! You'll be our emergency pocket healer!

Lilac: Pocket Healer...?