Quirk Training

It was 5:30 AM in the morning as Class 1-C made their way the training grounds...

At first, they thought that Present Mic was going to be the teacher that was waiting for them...

Instead they got....

Geysis: Hello Students~~~!

Class 1-C:.......

Geysis: What's with the silent treatment, aren't you happy to see me~?

Class 1-C: (NOT REALLY!)

Jack: (And here I thought Aizawa-Sensei's training is going to be hell. But no....THIS IS HELL!)

Geysis: Anyway...Today. You will undergo reinforcement training and explains that the training camp’s purpose is to strengthen their Quirks which will allow you all among Class 1-C to obtain your temporary licenses. So we're going to do a pitch test first. Which is something you all should've done at the beginning of the school.

Riku raised his hand and Geysis called him out.

Riku: How come we didn't do that at the beginning of the year?

Chassy: Yeah...We probably would've had a chance at that.

Geysis: Because somebody's class had to hog the fun and take all the action of  training.

Geysis glared in Aizawa-Sensei's direction who was telling his own students to do the exact same thing. Erasherhead caught his gaze. Geysis' could've swore the black-haired shaggy man was smirking for a moment before giving his attention back to Class 1-A.

Geysis: (I can't stand you sometimes....)

Riku: Geysis-san...

Geysis' attention was brought back to them.

Geysis: I want the strongest student to pitch first.

Class 1-C:....

Everyone looked at Sylvia.

Sylvia:....What?

Destiny: That's you girl...You're first.

Sylvia: Oh...Okay...

She walked up to Geysis who gave her the red ball.

Geysis: How far did you pitch back in middle school?

Sylvia: Hmmm...About maybe 50 or 60 meters...

Geysis: Not bad...but let's see how high you can throw it...

Sylvia: Okay.

Sylvia pulls her arm back with the ball clutch in her hand before getting ready to throw it in the air.

Sylvia: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Sylvia threw the ball and within a second, it was thrown so high in the air. No one could see it anymore.

Class 1-C turned bug-eyed at the scene.

Luna: WHOA!

Haru: A-AWESOME!

Mikoto: Good job, Sylvia! That throw was great!

Sylvia blushed a little before turning away while giving the two fingers sign and a smile.

Geysis: Hmmm...

Geysis checked the meters on the ball and smirked.

Geysis: Looks like you improved....You made it about 800 meters.

The class was shocked by how many meters she could throw.

Geysis: Alright everyone. Let's begin the pitch test. Then later, we will start with the quirk training.