All Might V.S AFO

A/N: The Final Battle Between All Might and All For One!!!

AFO: So...This is where it all ends All Might...Just you and Me...Just like it should've ended all those years ago.

All Might's grin went away bringing it into angry look.

This was the final battle between them...only one of them would be the victor...

All Might: All For One...The despicable crimes you have committed and for his misanthropy. I swear...I WILL BRING YOU TO JUSTICE!

PLUS ULTRA!

All Might admonishes All For One for all the despicable crimes he has committed and for his misanthropy.

All Might punches All For One in the face, shattering his mask; however, All Might's punch wasn't strong enough to finish off All For One.

Gran Torino: ALL MIGHT!

As Gran Torino calls out to him, All Might's face reverts to its true form.

All Might: No....

AFO: You have not be the first to criticize me as I has heard those same lines before...

All Might: From...From Who?

AFO: From the previous One For All successor: Nana Shimura.

-Meanwhile-

After escaping from the battlefield, Haru, Souta, Shouto and Momo have escaped safely.

Souta: Thank God we got out of there.

Haru: Barely. I was afraid the villains would see us.

Shouto begins contacts Izuku.

Shouto: Midoriya, are you and Yukimura along with the others alright?

Deku: Yeah. Me, Miichan, and the others group are at the train station.

Shouto sighs in relief. The others got away too. He then told his side of the story.

Izuku replies to Shoto that he is glad him and Momo are safe and concludes that the rescue was a success.

Kirishima: Are you okay Bakugo?

Sylvia: Yeah! Be thankful we saved your sorry ass!

Iida: Language Akuma-san!

Sylvia: Fine...Sorry butt...

Iida: Much better.

Bakugo: Tch. I only escaped with you assholes so that All Might could fight without holding back...I was never waved.

Sylvia:....Well a thank you would've been nice!

While Sylvia begin to scrabbling at Bakugo, Eijiro is happy that Katsuki is safe.

Mikoto: Hey...Yin?

Yin:....Yes?

Mikoto: Everything alright?

Yin:....Yeah...

Mikoto: *Unsure* Okay....

-Plus Ultra-

At the battlefield, All Might whose face has partially reverted to its true form is angry at All For One for mentioning his predecessor's name, Nana Shimura.

AFO: Nana Shimura was all bark and no bite, only going on about her ideals and was not even strong.

All For One begins to mocks Nana for her uselessness and mentions that she died an embarrassing, shameful way. Furious, All Might prepares to attack All For One. However, All For One uses his blast wave technique against All Might, causing the Symbol of Peace to be blasted into the air.

Gran Torino catches All Might and lands him to safety on the ground.

All Might: Sensei...

Gran Torino: Damn Idiot. Don't let him get to you!

Gran Torino advises All Might to not listen to All For One's provocations and that due to All For One's different Quirk usage and strategies; he should only attack when All For One lets his guard down.

Up in the sky, news helicopters are broadcasting the battle; people all over the country including U.A. staff (Shouta, Present Mic, Geysis, Mr. Principal, and Blood King) and U.A. students such as Jack, Destiny, Lilac, Ochako, Fumikage, Minoru, and Yuga are watching the battle between All Might and All For One.

Jack: No way...

Luna: Is that...All Might?

Lilac: Is he...going to lose?

Jack: No...This can't be...

All For One decides to sever the trust in Heroes once and for all. All For One once again expresses his hatred for All Might due to taking something away from him and wants him to die in the most gruesome way possible. All For One fires another blast wave attack at All Might.

All Might, seeing that an innocent civilian is trapped under rubble behind him, blocks All For One's blast wave attack which saves the civilian from being harmed. However, All Might who blocked the blast wave attack has caused him to expend his power and he reverts to his true form. All For One relishes in the fact that All Might's true form has been exposed for all to see.

Everyone around the country sees All Might's true form and begins panicking.

All For One mocks All Might for the state he is in.

AFO: Now the world sees the who you really are. Nothing more but a pitiful pathetic hero clinging to hope.

However, All Might doesn't care about his rotting body nor his exposure to the world.

All Might: That doesn't matter All For One...My spirit burns strongly which is what truly matters.

Wanting to break his spirit, Sensei reveals that Tomura Shigaraki really is...

AFO: I think it's about time you knew...Shigaraki Tomura is Nana Shimura's grandson...

This demoralizes All Might.

All Might: No...That can't be true...

He knew Nana's grandson was somehow still alive but not like this...

All Might refuses to believe, but All For One tells the Symbol of Peace that it is the truth.

All For One wonders why All Might isn't smiling and sarcastically remarks about All Might's smile, which is something Nana would always do.

All Might:.....

All Might's spirit is greatly demoralized by All For One's sarcasm while All For One continues relishing in All Might's pitiful state.

The innocent civilian under the rubble encourages All Might to win and help.

Citizen: You can still win All Might! You can do it!

All Might: ....!

Around the country, the people who are watching refuse to believe that All Might will lose even though he isn't at his best and do not care about his true form since he has attained victory one way or another.

"You can do it All Might!"

"We believe in you!"

"Don't give up!"

"You can still fight!"

"You can win!!!"

Many citizens who are watching rally behind All Might and encourage him to win. Izuku, Mikoto, Sylvia, and Katsuki also encourage All Might to win.

"YOU CAN DO IT ALL MIGHT!!!!"

Invigorated by the civilian, All Might activates One For All throughout the right side of his body, transforming it into its Hero form.

All Might smiles and states...

"Heroes have many things to protect which is why they don't lose!"