The License Exam

A/N: The start of the Provisional Hero License exam.

Class 1-C and Class 1-A had changed into their costumes in order to get ready for the exam. After changing they made their way over to the stadium.

Mikoto: This is it guys...Be ready...

Sylvia: Oh I'm ready!

Haru: M-Me too!

Kenji: *Nods*

Souta: *Smirks* They won't know what hit them. (This is the perfect opportunity to me to use my quirk. I haven't used it in a while.)

Jack: I'm so pumped for this!

Eito: I'm going to make all of them fall for me!

Kenji: *Glares*

Destiny: Eeek! I'm so nervous yet excited!

Mio: T-That makes two of us!

Akira: S-Same here!

Luna: You ready for this Zoe?

Zoe: I'm ready....

Luna: Then let's kick some butt!

Inside Takoba National Stadium, Mera of the Hero Public Safety Commission, to everyone's surprise, he's a sleep-deprived man, introduces himself and will be the one explaining the Provisional Hero License Exam.

Hein: (He kind of reminds me of Aizawa-Sensei and Kyan-Senpai when their sleepy...)

Lilac: (The resemblance and personality is so uncanny...)

Mera: Well then... let's do this Provisional License thing...Frankly, all 1,540 examinees here will have to win through a free-for-all...

Mera tells the 1540 examinees that only 100 of them will participate in the actual Provisional Hero License Exam, much to their frustration.

Jack: Man that sucks!

Eito: *Whines* This is going to be hard!

Luna: Exactly, I wasn't prepared for this!

Oka: *Scary* Too bad you're aren't prepared for this jumpscare either~~!

Luna: *Internal Screaming*

Mera then informs them that they will first compete in the First Exam to determine the 100 examinees that will compete in the Provisional Hero License Exam.

Mera: Our Society is currently associated with heroes, which is too bad many have doubt the current state of heroes now...

It's because of All Might isn't it....?

Deku/Mikoto:.......

Mera: Well, as a private citizen, no matter what the motivation, to tell someone to risk their lives to save others is not to seek any reward... it's a ruthless story of modern times...as a result of many heroes working together with people and defeat villains.

He then explained the objective.

The objective of the First Exam is to test the examinees' speed which is required in Heroics. Mera explains the preliminary round; every examinee will take three targets and paste them somewhere on their bodies where others can see, except their feet and armpits. Each examinee will be given six balls and use them to hit the targets; the target will light up when it is hit by a ball and once the third target is lit up, that examinee is considered as lost and disqualified. Whoever lights up the third target will be considered as the person who took down the other person.

The goal of the preliminary round is to take down two examinees using the six balls given and whoever takes down two people will pass the preliminary round and qualify for the Provisional Hero License Exam.

Mera then tells the examinees that they will give them the targets and the balls a minute after the preliminary round has begun.

The place the examinees are in opens up and reveals that they are inside Takoba National Stadium surrounded by a huge varied terrain. Watching from the bleachers, Ms. Joke is surprised that Shota did not fail any of his students which he is known for and wonders if Shota likes his current class, although Shota is indifferent about Class 1-A, much to Ms. Joke's laughter.

Deku: Everyone let's stick together and move on as a group! Don't get too separated.

Mikoto: Not a bad idea...Sticking together should be our top priority.

Uraraka: Okay!

On the First Exam battlefield, Izuku and Mikoto decided that Class 1-A should work together to pass the preliminary round since they believes that it will be school versus school.

Bakugo: Hell no. This isn't a field trip. Not sure about you extras but I'm out of here!

Deku: But Kacchan!

Bakugo ignored him and takes off.

Shouto: Sadly...Bakugo's right. It's hard for me to use my power within a big group.

Mikoto:.......

Soon enough, Shouto and Kirishima separated in order to use their Quirks more effectively.

Souta begin to start moving away from Class 1-C.

Jack: You too, Nightmare Freak?

Souta: Yes. But it's best we do split up for now.

Samuel: Why?

Souta: That way so that we do not become an easy target by huddling together.

Samuel: That...actually an fair point...

Mikoto: I understand. Good luck.

Souta nodded and leaves.

Sure enough, Kenji, Oka, Yin, Kelly, and few other members of Class 1-C left.

Some of Class 1-A follow Izuku while Izuku explains that working together is better because the other schools know their Quirks and fighting styles.

Ms. Joke comments to Shouta that while the format changes every year, a tradition does exist throughout the history of the Provisional Hero License Exam; the tradition is "destroying U.A".

Aizawa: *Sighs*....

Class 1-C and Class 1-A soon saw a bunch of other students charging at them.

The exam had begin...

Everyone soon prepared to power up their quirks and hold onto the stadium balls ready to attack.

Mikoto: Here they come...Let's do this!

-OMAKE-

Aizawa: Why is everyone around me so noisy?

Present Mic: *Hurt* Awww.

Miss Joke: You like your class this time.

Aizawa: Not really.

Miss Joke: Go out with me?

Aizawa: Shut up.

Miss Joke: *Laughs* Ahahahahaha!