Enough Is Enough

While the rest of Class 1-A are asleep, Katsuki takes Izuku to Ground Beta, the site of the Battle Trial where he and Izuku fought for the first time.

Both were unaware that Mikoto was following close behind. He wasn't sure what the two were up too but whatever it was. It was not good.

Nothing ever good came from when Izuku and Bakugo were alone. Mikoto learn it the hard way back in middle school when he found Izuku covered in burns and bruises from one of Bakugo's encounters.

Mikoto: (I don't like this...not at all...)

Once he was at a distance away from the two, he begin to observe what the two were talking about.

Bakugo: That power...You got it from All Might didn't you...

Mikoto:....?! (So he does know...)

Deku:....

Bakugo: Since you're not denying it...It must be true...

Deku:....What...are you going to do with the answer?

Bakugo:....I just don't get it...

Katsuki remembers the time where Izuku was weak and he was strong. The thought of it... infuriating him...

Bakugo: A quirkless good for nothing like you suddenly come out of thin air which manifested a Quirk and by some miracle you was accepted into U.A.

Deku:....

Bakugo: Then you received your Provisional Hero License while...I failed.

Deku: I....have received my Provisional Hero License for performing well.

Bakugo: SHUT UP!

Deku:...?!

Bakugo: I'm still talking!!!

Katsuki orders him to keep quiet and let him finish. Ever since the Kamino Incident, Katsuki has been putting the pieces together and has been thinking about it the whole time; Izuku is fully aware as to what Katsuki has discovered.

Katsuki finally realized Izuku received his Quirk from All Might. Having witnessed All For One's ability to steal Quirks and bestow them onto others as well as figuring out that All Might is an acquaintance of All For One, Katsuki hypothesized that All Might also has some form of Quirk transference because he has become weaker ever since coming to U.A and meeting with Izuku.

And to see that Izuku isn't denying anything, Katsuki knows that he is right about Izuku gaining All Might's Quirk.

Izuku knows that Katsuki is correct about him getting his Quirk from All Might and this is his punishment for trying to reveal his Quirk to Katsuki.

Deku: How is knowing the truth about his Quirk is going to help you?

Bakugo knows that he and Izuku has always looked up to All Might and seeing the person who he thought was a pebble on the side of the road being acknowledged by the person he looks up to he wants to put an end to it.

Bakugo: Fight Me.

Deku: Eh?!

Mikoto: What?!

Bakugo repeated himself.

Bakugo: We're going to fight here.

Deku: Wait! Why does it have to end up that?! We shouldn't do it here...we should reserve a training room and do it there!

Bakugo: If we fight seriously...we'll be stopped.

Deku: Kacchan...We don't have to do this!

Bakugo, for once, puts on a straight face, which was very unsettling for both Izuku and Mikoto.