Lunch Time

A/N: Some Class 1-A kids having lunch with Class 1-C.

It was a middle of the afternoon as Mikoto and his new friends, Sylvia and Haru, got together for lunch.

Mikoto: (I'm glad Dad packed me some lunch before Mom could...I hate to admit though but Dad is better chef than she is...)

Last time his mother tried to cook something, she ended up freezing the entire kitchen...by accident...much to his father's dismay.

They all had to go out to get pizza that day...

Sylvia: Where should we sit?

Mikoto: Maybe where ever Izuku is at...We both promised each other to eat lunch together.

Haru: But...what if Class 1-A isn't back from their mock test?

Mikoto:....I don't know...

But luckily, he scanned through the crowd of students then caught a flash of messy green hair and there he was. He beamed in excitement as finally found him.

Mikoto: Izuku!

The green hair boy looked up from his food and smiled.

Deku: Miichan!

Sylvia: Miichan?

Mikoto blushes at the question of the name.

Mikoto: Just a nickname I picked up from him sometime ago.

Haru: I-It's kind of cute.

Sylvia: Kind of?! It's adorable!

Mikoto: Thanks.

The three students saw Izuku waving at them to come sit them with him. But he wasn't alone.

Mikoto soon saw Uraraka-chan again with him. But not just her.

He saw another girl with some frog quirk...and Iida...?

Mikoto glared at the taller teen before sitting next to Izuku on his right as Sylvia and Haru sat close by. He then noticed some kids from another class were giving Class 1-A the evil eye...

Student A: Class 1-A thinks their better than us. Just because they have some flashy quirks doesn't mean they can look down on us...

Student B: Yeah. We'll show them that we're more capable of being heroes than they are!

Oh boy....

What the heck? He's only been here for one day and already some competition has fueled between the Heroics Department.

Uraraka: Ah! It's you! Remember me?

He looked at Uraraka before nodding with a smile.

Mikoto: Yep. Nice to see you again Uraraka-chan. How could I forget you?! Your quirk is zero-gravity after you made Izuku float in the air!

The bubbly girl smiled as Mikoto and his friends introduced themselves to some of the Class 1-A students.

Mikoto: I'm Yukimura Mikoto. Snow Quirk.

Sylvia: Sylvia Akuma...Fire and Elastic Quirk.

Haru: H-Haru Mitsuo...My quirk works with copy/transformation.

Tsuyu: Nice to meet you all. I'm Asui Tsuyu. "Frog Form" Quirk. Just call me Tsu-chan, Kero.

Iida: I'm Iida Tenya! My quirk is engine! It helps me move at extraordinary speed! Nice to meet you as well, Yukimura-san, Akuma-san, Mitsuo-san!

Sylvia and Mitsuo nodded while Mikoto raised an eyebrow. He never expected Iida to be so...nice? What's with the honorifics and the chopping hands?