Meeting Kiyoshi

-Flashback-

-7 years ago-

Vlad King: Keep Searching. They have to be around here somewhere.

How could this have happen?

How could they not know?

The facility where it looked like an orphanage was actually an excuse to preform heartless and abusive attempts to breed the perfect soldier, through severe physical and psychological abuse and neglect. It meets its end when almost every single scientists kills the kids....

The orphans, which were forcingly taken from their family at best, witnesses of their families slaughter, and people's genocide at work...

Vlad King swore underneath his breath. How could they not know about this?! They're heroes for crying out loud...and they can't even save a bunch of children from a society that already rotten than it already is...

Sidekick: Vlad King...

Vlad King: State your report...

Sidekick: We couldn't find the mastermind behind this whole thing...But we were able to find a couple of children who are survivors.

Vlad King looked ahead to see some of the operatives opening the cages where the scientists kept the children at...using them like lab rats brought nothing sickening delight to those bastards.

Once one of his operatives learned about the facility. Vlad King had his suspecions upon the orphanage and he was right.

Turns out the children there were not happy.

There was no orphanage of love.

No. It was nothing but hate.

Mad scientists doing heinous things to children and viewing them as nothing more but experiments.

Most of these kids saw things that they shouldn't have seen but they fates were sealed the day they were all taken...But those rotten assholes didn't care...After all the torture we been through for their sadistic pleasure, it's obvious they felt no remorse putting children through hell.

He got an good look at the children...

Vlad King: Are...you all okay?

Children:...........

They all looked scared... frightened...some of them were crying...covered in cuts and bruises...bleeding blood where in all places where they shouldn't be at...

Vlad King: This is terrible....Get these kids somewhere safe...the rest of you find any more survivors.

Operatives: YES VLAD KING-SAN!!!

They all did what they were told as Vlad King's sidekick carefully led the surviving children out of the facility. Vlad King continued to be on guard for looking any evidence to the crime scene.

His sidekick had found a few profiles on the so called doctors who were actually scientists experimenting on the kids.

Vlad King: *Sneers* If I ever find these assholes. I will have them all arrested and put in the electric chair.

Suddenly, he heard a whimper...coming from an dark corner in the room.

He got another good look and that's where he smelled it...

Blood...

It was everywhere...

Vlad King carefully walked to the dark corner of the room to see a young boy with black hair and red eyes.