Villain Invasion PT. 1

A/N: The villains invade the USJ! What will Class 1-A do?! What happens when U.A finds out?!

Kurogiri: Hello Heroes~! Oh where are my manners? My name is Kurogiri...and we are...

"The League of Villains..."

Deku: (The League of Villains?!)

Kurogiri: It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of heroes, UA, in order to destroy All Might, your precious 'Symbol of Peace'.

Deku: (What? But that's...that's crazy! He's All Might, they can't just...)

Kurogiri: All Might was supposed to be here today, wasn't he? Was there some kind of change that we were not informed of?

A chill runs up everyone's spine.

How does he know that?!!!

Despite the stunned silence of the students, the villain continues talking.

Kurogiri: Well, that is neither here nor there.

The vortex that makes up the villain's body starts to spread everyone.

Kurogiri: This is the part I am to play~!

Erasherhead: Thirteen!!!

Thirteen prepares to attack back, to suck Kurogiri within their black hole.

Bakugou and Kirishima run forward to attack the warp villain.

Erasherhead: What are you two doing?! Get back here!

They ignored him and charged at the mist villain.

Izuku hopes that they manage to hit the villain, but he doesn't like their chances when he thinks about it.

An explosion rings through the area, and everyone flinches at it.

The smoke had begin to drift thickly away in front of all of them, as their vision begin to clear up.

Kirishima: Did we get him?

Bakugo: I think so...(Damn Mist Fucker...)

For a split second they thought they were alright, but then the warp villain speaks scaring everyone once again.

Kurogiri: My, my. UA really is full of some future potential. I suppose it's a good thing that we're here to put an end to at least some of it~!

Deku: (Oh no...)

Kurogiri: Now, I shall fulfill my purpose here, and scatter you all to the wind!!!!

Erasherhead: Everyone! Get to the door! Hurry!

Uraraka: D-Deku-kun! We need to go!

Izuku nodded but before any of them could move...It was too late...

The vortex-like warp gate spreads over the whole class, and they disappear.

-Meanwhile-

For some reason, Mikoto couldn't think of anything to do at the moment. In the back of his head, he feels...something is wrong...

Even though everyone in the classroom were just chatting along and minding their own business without a care in the world.

But still... Something is just bugging him...

Something Izuku related...

Mikoto: (But he's at the USJ....I'm sure everything is alright.)

Speaking of the USJ. The rest of Class 1-C is still being bitter about not going because of Class 1-A.