Shouto-kun...

Back at the Midoriya's Apartment, Inko was crying her eyes out in joy as her son had made in into the finals.

Inko: WAAAAAH! My Izuku! My Baby! I'm so proud of you!!!! WAAAAAH!!!

Mitsuki: W-Whoa! Inko! Calm down before you flood the living room.

Katsuki's parents, Mitsuki and Masaru, along with Tohru were invited over to Inko's house to watch the festival.

All four parents were happy that their sons had made it to the finals. Especially Inko. For a second there...She thought her son didn't get in...But he did...thanks to his teammate with the bird head...

Inko's crying turned to sniffles as she blows her noise into the napkin she was holding.

Inko: I-I'm sorry...I'm just so happy for him.

Tohru: He really did pull through~! Just like my Mikoto! He made it first place!

Masaru: Such a shame Katsuki only got third place...He looks so mad right now.

Mitsuki: Tch. Well maybe this will teach the brat that he can't win all the time. I swear all I ever hear from him is "I'M GOING TO BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE ARE NOTHING BUT EXTRAS!" Seriously, and here I thought slapping him on the head a bit would knock some sense into him...

Masaru: *Wary* Mitsuki....

Tohru watches from the TV as the son of the Bakugos screamed in rage while his teammates looked at him annoyed for reaching third place.

Tohru: I-Is he always like that....?

The other three parents sighed in anticipation.

Mitsuki: Sadly yes...The brat gets the temper from me...and the mix of my and Masaru's quirks to create his explosive quirk doesn't make anything better.

Tohru: I see...So this is the explosive kid that Mikoto was talking about...

Just hearing that this is the boy that harmed Midoriya for years made him feel sick to his stomach. The boy didn't  deserved to put down like that.

Masaru: Y-Yes...B-But please excuse his actions...He just wants to be a hero.

Mitsuki: Yeah. The brat got potential but he's going to continue putting it to waste if his oversized ego doesn't go away. BTW, Inko, how is Izuku-kun doing...I haven't seen him in a while...

Inko made a small smile at her friend.

Inko: O-Oh well. He's doing fine. Ever since he got to U.A, he had made so many friends. He talks about them everyday. He even still talks about Miichan.

Tohru gave a small laugh.

Tohru: Ha ha! Because the two of them are best friends. Mikoto never did stop talking about Izuku either. He treats Midoriya-kun like a brother he never had. Ever since the day they met, they been practically inseparable.

Inko: *Smiles Emotionally* I'm glad to hear that. Izuku didn't have many friends until he met Mikoto-kun...So I'm still thankful that someone has been supporting and watching after my baby.

Both Mitsuki and Masaru looked at each other. They remembered the times where their son and Izuku used to be friends...Until their son got his quirk...and their friendship went down the drain.

It didn't make anything better when they learned what their son has been doing to Izuku over the past decade since they were in elementary school.

Seriously though...They had years to deal with his behaviour and they clearly did nothing. So they only have themselves to blame...

Mitsuki: Inko...