Mall Invasion!!!

Lilac: Mikoto-kun! We need to get the others back together. Hein had just sensed something terribly wrong.

Mikoto didn't like the sound of that and Uraraka looked alarmed at the news.

Mikoto: What is it? What's going on?!

Uraraka:.....

Hein:....

Lilac stayed quiet for a moment before speaking. The next few words brought the horrible feeling back to the young heroes.

Lilac: ...A villain is here at the mall...

Mikoto: What...?!

Uraraka mentally freaked out a little. A villain here at the mall. Like back at USJ, She can feel hear her heart pound with fear as she felt scared and worried for her friends and classmates. Especially Deku-kun.

For Mikoto, that makes two of them.

Hein: We have to call the others, quickly.

Mikoto agreed with her and looked back at Uraraka.

Mikoto: Go get Iida and find your classmates! Try to get the police here as well. I'm gonna go look for Izuku!

Uraraka nodded and took off.

Mikoto: Hein. Lilac. Go find the others. Stick together and watch out for any suspicious people.

Hein: Hai.

Lilac: B-Be careful Mikoto-kun!

Mikoto:....I'll try...(Izuku...Where are you?)

-Meanwhile-

Shigaraki Tomura was guy who takes no for an answer from anybody. He always want things to go his way or they'll have to answer to his hands...

Literally...

At first, Shigaraki was thrilled to have new recruits. Niko Nekomatsu didn't failed his expectations. however.. the others...well...

He hated them.

Toga Himiko, A girl with an crazy obsession for blood whose also a rogue criminal on the run.

Spinner, a Stain-wannabe lizard fanboy.

Twice, a guy with a dual personality that won't shut up.

Dabi...Seriously...? Just what is his real name...? Who calls themself that anyway.

Shigaraki hated them all...Like Spinner, they all were part of some stupid Stain fanclub.

It was ridiculous!!!

He demanded Kurogiri to remove the new recruits from their hideout because they're a rude guy and a bratty young girl. Kurogiri pleads for him to reconsider because Giran brought them there to become members of the League of Villains. Giran says he doesn't care what happens as long as he gets his commission.

When Dabi and Toga kept talking about how cool Stain was. It irritated Shigaraki to no end. Tomura complains that everyone is too hung up on Stain and attacks the new recruits. They retaliate in self-defense but Kurogiri uses his Quirk to stop them from coming to blows.

After Kurogiri's pleading, Tomura stormed out of the hideout and came to the mall looking for answers to the difference between himself and Stain.

He never would've thought he would come face to face with Izuku Midoriya, the annoying All-Might fnaboy from the USJ.

Right now, he won't kill the boy...yet.

But if the boy doesn't do what he says...he reconsider by killing everyone else around them. The look of fear on Midoriya's face amuses him.