Who Versus Who?!

For the final match. The rules were simple. All they had to do was knock their opponent out of the ring, immobilized them, or get them to say "I give up".

Jack: 🎵Yeaaaaah booooi~!🎵 I'm so glad we were able to get in the finals!

Eito: Same!

Haru: I didn't make it....

Destiny: Me too...(And I was trying my hardest...)

Akira: D-Ditto...(How could I when my quirk is only a stupid shield....?)

Samuel: Me either...which pretty much sucks...

The pink hair boy perks up at the giant student.

Eito: Speaking of you. What happened to you in the first round? You mysteriously vanished.

Jack: Yeah man. Where did you go? We didn't see you during the Cavalry battle.

Samuel: Got lost....My quirk wasn't being helpful...(I surprised I was still able to get back here though...)

Jack: How...?

Samuel: It's unstable... remember?

Jack/Eito: Oh right...(Is it really that bad?)

While most of his classmates were chatting among each other.

Mikoto's mind was filled with so many questions...after that little talk with Shouto...

He was starting to concern the relationship between him and the peppermint boy.

Did they really know each other...?

Because the way Shouto spoke to him before kind of sounds he's dropping hints.

Mikoto: (Maybe we met when we were younger and I forgot...? Maybe....)

Mikoto felt a tap on his shoulder and noticed Chassy right next to him.

Mikoto: Chassy-chan...? What is it?

Chassy: Didn't you hear...? Some unexpected drama had hit.

Mikoto: Eh?

Chassy begin to explain.

Turns out Ojiro and someone else from Class 1-B had decided to drop out and two students had tooken their place. After convincing her, Midnight for some reason, allowed it.

Mikoto was shock by the news. It reminded him so much of when Lilac withdraw from the Sports Festival. But there was a reason why she did that.

It was just something she wasn't telling them.

But it was probably personal. It was none of their business to even ask...right?

That bruise he saw was still haunting his thoughts...

Mikoto: But...Why did Ojiro-kun and Ningenreki Shoda from Class 1-B dropped out?

Sylvia: They said they couldn't remember anything from the last round...

Mikoto: Strange...

Haru: A-And look up there! The tournament battle score board is drawn.

Mikoto looks up to the first person...

MATCH 1

Kobayashi Souta v.s Shinsou Hitoshi

Souta:....

Mikoto: Souta...is going up against Shinsou...?

Chassy: Now this is surprising...

Mikoto: Y-Yeah...