Awards Ceremony

Midnight: Let's move on...to the AWARDS CEREMONY!!! Now, for the medals!! Presenting them this year is... you know who! He's everyone's hero...HERE with the medals!

All-Might: I AM HERE!!!

Midnight: ALL MIGHT!!

The two had say at the same time, and Midnight apologizes for cutting the man off.

All-Might then present the medals to the three winners.

In third place was Tokoyami.

In second place was Bakugo...who was tied up and gagged to a stone created by Cementoss.

Jirou: What the hell...?

Kirishima: Haha...He's been raising hell ever since he came too....

Tokoyami: He's like a demon whose about ready to bite our heads off....

Sylvia: Wow...And here I thought I was the demon here...

Bakugo: *Muffled* RRRRRRRGGGGNN!!!

All-Might:.....

Male Hero: This year's freshmen sure are lucky.

Female Hero: Yeah! They get to be observed by All-Might!

All-Might: Young Tokoyami. Congratulations My Boy! You are one tough customer.

Tokoyami: You're words are too kind.

All-Might gave the boy a hug, which made him stiff in shock as the hero pat his back.

All-Might: In order to crush that problem of unfavourable match-ups! You can't keep relying on your quirk. If you train up your own strength, your own potential, your chances of taking it will increase in kind.

Tokoyami: *Looks at his medal* As you wish....

All-Might nods with a large grin before turning to Bakugo.

All-Might: Young Bakugo...Your foreshadowing was exemplary-?!

As soon as he took the gag off the Bakugo, the boy made a scary face that made everyone heart stopped like they just saw a terrifying jumpscare.

Bakugo: ALL MIGHT!!! THIS AIN'T WORTH SQUAT TO ME! EVEN IF SOCIETY ACKNOWLEDGES IT! I DON'T!!!

All-Might: (*Gulp*...What a face...)
W-Well...you'll never stopped being continuously appraised by society. So please accept this medal Young Bakugo.

Bakugo: NO! KEEP THAT PIECE OF SHIT AWAY FROM ME!

All Might: Please take it and bear it as a wound so that you shall not forget!

Bakugo: I SAID NO!

Poor All Might had to struggled to get it on Bakugo for the past few minutes before he manages to make to put the medal in the boys mouth.

Sylvia: Wow Mikoto was right...He actually does look like a Pomeranian. That medal must be like a chew toy to him.

Bakugo struggled through the restraints once again.

Jack: Geez...He's raging like a primitive angry caveman.

Mikoto: Primitive? I think it's an improvement! :D

Soon...everyone started laughing at that comment.

Bakugo: *Angry Troll Face*

All-Might: Anyway...Finally, in first place, Sylvia Akuma.

He gave the girl the medal for placing first

All Might: Congratulations Young Akuma. I'm sure there are a lot of people who've witnessed your resolve and will be moved by it... Your determination is admirable but please do not forget to rest as well. I'm sure your family back at home are proud of you.