New year, new trouble

" Tae, I don't understand how can you take all these A.P classes?!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jimin, I only take four A.P classes."

" Still!"

" Jimin, I take all A.P classes, " Namjoon looked up from the book he's reading.

" Yea, it makes sense, you're a nerd, but Tae is an athlete."

" What world are you living Jimin, Mean Girls," Yoongi scoffed.

" Yeah Jimin, a-athletes can be smart too," Jungkook added while eating an apple.

" Exactly," Taehyung patted Jungkook's back.

" Yea, this isn't High School Musical, it's freaking 2020," Jin rolled his eyes.

" I couldn't be Tae, he's basically the captain of the basketball team and he's in these classes. I can barely keep up in these classes while I'm on the dance and basketball team."

" That's because you're not smart Jimin," Taehyung laughed.

Everyone started to laugh while Jimin was pouting.

You see, Taehyung was the so-called hotshot in the school. He's smart and he's on the sports team.

Not only he's smart, but he's extremely popular. 

With his likable personality, he has lots of friends. But he has six best friends, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, J-hope, and Jungkook.

They knew each other for years, but Jimin is his best friend. He and Jimin are the bestest of friend but he's also close to Jungkook. He's protective of Jungkook because he sees him as a little brother. He loved both of them, they were basically the three musketeers of the group.

 He's an only child with the best mom in the world. She was nice and lovable, and Taehyung loves her very much. Since he's the only child, he's a little bit spoiled but lovable. 

He's protective of his loved ones, and he gets scary when he's angry, but that's for later.

To describe the people in the group in one word is Namjoon is the smart one, Jin the good-looking one, Yoongi the one that doesn't give two fucks, J-hope is the cheerful one, Jimin being the friendly one, Taehyung being the popular and little Jungkook being the shy one.

This is your average teenage group and they are just chillin.

The gang is currently at lunch staring their new year of school, with Jin, Suga, and J-hope in their senior year. Rm, Tae, and Jimin in their junior year, while Jungkook in his sophomore year.

" Hey Tae, did you hear about these freshies trying out for the basketball team," Jungkook asked.

" I haven't, but all I know there's not going to be a lot of them."

" You do know you have to have at least two on the team right, " Yoongi asked.

" Yeah, Yeah."

" I hope there won't be any freshman that thinks they can run the school," Jimin rolled his eyes.

" Bro, that only happens in the movies. What have you been watching," J-hope added.

" I'm just saying."

Then the cafeteria opened, and there were five boys. One of them was very tall with red hair. The other one was a little shorter with blonde longish hair.

The next one had black hair with blue streaks in his hair. The next boy had purple hair and a mole by his eye. The last boy had blue hair and naturally pouty lips.

The five boys were wearing all black and had a lot of piercings on their ears. They looked intimidating. Everyone looked at them as they walked to an empty table.

" Who are they," Jungkook asked.

" I have never seen them before," Jin added.

" Maybe they're new," J-hope said.

" Could be juniors," Namjoon suggested.

" Nah, those are freshmen," Taehyung said while eating.

" How," Jimin asked.

" It's obvious, they all have a babyface."

" Ohh."

" Well, I like their clothes," Yoongi said.

" Really? They're wearing black," J-hope scoffed.

"My type of style."

" Anyway-wait.. is that," Jin stopped talking when he sees one of the freshmen pull out a vape.

" You gotta be kidding me," Namjoom shakes his head.

" Don't they know that thing kills people," J-hope added.

" J-hope, you sound like a boomer," Yoongi commented.

"Oh shut up."

" We never had kids that v-vape in this school before," Jungkook frowned.

" Till these kids showed up," Taehyung added.

"Hey! You asshole! What's your problem?!"

The seven boys turned their heads and see a tall boy covered in food. With the purple-haired boy was laughing at him.

" Maybe if you haven't looked like garbage I wouldn't have made the mistake! Oops."

The tall boy was fuming, while the purple-haired boy was laughing, so were his friends.

Then one of the tallboy from the table walked up to the two, "I think that's enough Wooyoung."

" Nah, Mingi, this loser just called me an asshole."

" Oh really? Ayo San!"

The boy with blue streaks walked over, " What's up?"

"This asshole called Wooyoung an asshole."

" Really now?"

The tall boy gulped and looked terrified.

San got some random milk and poured over the tallboy.

Everyone in the lunchroom gasped.

Then he grabbed someone's peanut butter and jelly sandwich so he could smack them on the boy's white shirt. The boy gasped and San put the sandwich on his hair and everyone looked at them with shock.

San wiped his hands on the boy's clothes, "There, feeling better Wooyoung?"

The two boys were laughing and Wooyoung nodded his head.

" Much better."

" Now, call my friend an asshole again I'll do more than just ruin you stupid clothes," San threaten.

The boy had tears coming out of his eyes and ran out of the cafeteria. The three boys high fived each other. They went back to their seats with the blonde one was laughing while the blue haired one ate his lunch.

" What the heck man," J-hope asked.

" Man, they're really mean," Jungkook frowned.

" I would love to beat the crap out of them," Jimin blurted.

" He looked like he was crying," Jin pouted.

" There's no way that tall kid is a freshman," Namjoon added.

" Seriously Joon," Yoongi scoffed.

" What?"

" This shall be an interesting year," Jin said.

" New year, new trouble I guess," Namjoon added.

" This is going to be hell."